2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My local just posted on IG they got the mangos. Might have to go ahead and make a trip through there this weekend to finally see em in person.

Question for those who have (or have seen) the blue mangos: The sole in most pics looks pretty orange while the lining looks like true mango. (although those last photos it looks more mango-like). Is the color difference pretty significant in person? or is it the nature of the outsole that makes it look more orange in pics?

Last edited:
Saw this on primitives homepage. Not a huge selection of SBs but still some nice stuff on site in general. I prsonally might go after those burgundy busenitz they look pretty nice.

To whoever posted that mainlandskate link to the chromeballs last week... Thank you so much. I've been looking for them since I missed the release and the Premier restock and the deal was so good I bought two pairs (free shipping).

Always wanted a pair and they are even better in person than I could have hoped. 
smokin.gif

To whoever posted that mainlandskate link to the chromeballs last week... Thank you so much. I've been looking for them since I missed the release and the Premier restock and the deal was so good I bought two pairs (free shipping).

Always wanted a pair and they are even better in person than I could have hoped. :smokin

Ditto! Got mine yesterday as well

Something about that pair, it always rubbed me the wrong way, and while I'll respect people for liking it, I could never like it. It always struck me as a minimally thought out pair.

Came home today to this.

So pissed someone decided to steal my Tie Dyes purchased from Premier. Who does this? WTF. I am so pissed right now. The good news is at least it was the Tye Dyes and not something else I would have a hard time getting at retail. I have lived in Chicago for 8 years now and this is the first time this has ever happened to me, and to think I thought I lived in a good neighborhood. .

Came home today to this.

So pissed someone decided to steal my Tie Dyes purchased from Premier. Who does this? WTF. I am so pissed right now. The good news is at least it was the Tye Dyes and not something else I would have a hard time getting at retail. I have lived in Chicago for 8 years now and this is the first time this has ever happened to me, and to think I thought I lived in a good neighborhood. .
That's a damn shame. I feel for you homie. Some people in this world are ridiculous.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Came home today to this.

dam man say it ain't so!!! :smh:

anyway you can get your funds back? I'm assuming if you report them stolen by USPS or something....

but looks like it's time for you to invest in a PO box.

Last edited:
dam man say it ain't so!!!
mean.gif

anyway you can get your funds back? I'm assuming if you report them stolen by USPS or something....

but looks like it's time for you to invest in a PO box.
I used a credit card so I will try and do my best. Can't believe Fed Ex just left the package like that. UPS at least puts it in the back so no one can see them.

Came home today to this.

Damn man

Nevermind call Fedex you will get your money back

Last edited:
My recommendation to everyone is to set up the free account on all the package delivery service websites so you can leave instructions on how/where they should leave packages if you're not home.

mrnonchalant mrnonchalant Pretty good price, but I have to take a break, went nuts buying stuff a few weeks ago and dropped too much money on stuff for a 4th of July party.

SO TEMPTING THOUGH. May check his ebay page since I have a lot of ebay bucks sitting there and it's usually only 5 bucks more than his site.

Last edited:
Wow, I would be super pissed too, the way this sneaker craze is now I'm really surprised this doesn't happen more often. :smh: so terrible to see

Any of u hav these?

These are dope
I've always been a fan (although I have a soft spot for gold boxes in general... so it could be more sentimental). I think it's a subtle combination of different elements that just works. the fine crackled leather, the wrinkled leather, the canvas tongue. Just something about it that I love. And it might just be my pair, but I think they're one of the more comfy lows I have. And I'm not a BP fan by any stretch. Somethin' about these colors and textures just hits all the right notes for me.

Came home today to this.

Ridiculous. and unfortunate. Hopefully you can get it all sorted. This is the reason I always have stuff shipped to work or a friend's work. Can't trust stuff sitting out anywhere anymore. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom