2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm a sucker for gum soles but I just can't get with that swoosh on those black/gum lows......only if I had a local I could check them out at

I don't know what it is, but I have no desire to own Tiff lows or highs. I've had a few chances to own both at really good prices in the past and passed.

Really not a fan of the color way. I've got a pair of Prod 2.5's in the jade color way I'm not really a fan of, but wear once and a while. And I do want the jade jpacks.. But something about the amount of jade and the silver swoosh just kill it for me.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussions.

I don't know what it is, but I have no desire to own Tiff lows or highs. I've had a few chances to own both at really good prices in the past and passed.

Really not a fan of the color way. I've got a pair of Prod 2.5's in the jade color way I'm not really a fan of, but wear once and a while. And I do want the jade jpacks.. But something about the amount of jade and the silver swoosh just kill it for me.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussions.

I'm really a fan on the croc print on them to be honest.

I enjoy the Tiffany color but without the croc print they wouldn't be nearly as highly regarded in my eyes.

Also this is the reason that the Lows are so much better to me even though I prefer Highs

tiff lows are beautiful..would never pay that price tho..

supremes I'd pay for tho lol

You guys are hating that swoosh now, but when they drop the price and a local shop ends up having them in a tent/sidewalk sale for $35, you'll be on it. And I know I will too.

edit: caught a typo a few hours later.

Last edited:
I'm probably still out at 35 I really have no need for another black shoe that I'm not in love with especially with the .25's and the paparazzi joints on the horizon

Last edited:
yes mints a $50 off disco and ill def cop for $35. itll justify whatever i do to dull out the shiny black ice snakeskin swoosh

You guys are saying that swoosh now, but when they drop the price and a local shop ends up having them in a tent/sidewalk sale for $35, you'll be on it. And I know I will too.
You're exactly right haha. For retail it's no bueno for me but ~$50 and I might bite

In other news, DS SOMP's in a 9.5 for $160 shipped via Facebook

Lol..they are dope in person
I think for me it's more like "why??" Like why in the hell did Nike just decide to slap a glossy snakeskin print on the swoosh? What was the influence there? Lol were they just like "well, we got a **** ton of faux snake print and gum bottom material, why not!?"

You guys are saying that swoosh now, but when they drop the price and a local shop ends up having them in a tent/sidewalk sale for $35, you'll be on it. And I know I will too.

That price would be too hard to pass up

They look really good on feet. Very satisfied even though I jumped the gun on retail. Using them as work "shoes" so easily justified for me haha. Also the swoosh is hardly noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom