2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ew (yes, a grown man just said ew lol) and I mean that in a bad way..those "flashes" don't seem to be 3M, peep the laces lighting up via Franalations. He said on his IG a video will be up later on YouTube

Sick in a bad way

Sick in a bad way
Right. Think it's cool that the swoosh is 3M but with that pic it's a definite pass for me. No supporting the "Hollywood Juice" this time around...another recent failed shop collab (blacksheeps). Let's hope Rukus cooks something dope with those crawdads (see what I did there?) and don't disappoint.

Right. Think it's cool that the swoosh is 3M but with that pic it's a definite pass for me. No supporting the "Hollywood Juice" this time around...another recent failed shop collab (blacksheeps). Let's hope Rukus cooks something dope with those crawdads (see what I did there?) and don't disappoint.

I said the same thing the other day. lol BPs are officially a pass for me I was wanting those "flashes" to be 3M. I'm disappointed.

BP overdid it with the flashes on the paparazzis..those alt laces are a no go
I said the same thing the other day. lol BPs are officially a pass for me I was wanting those "flashes" to be 3M. I'm disappointed.
I really think if they were 3M it could've came out looking different and a pretty dope concept. Imagine the Raging Bulls except without some of the 3M material that would outline the flash. With those BP being faux flashes, it's just a let down. Plus, that 5¢ camera patch on the heel looks like a kid made it for boys scouts lol

Last edited:
LeBron 12's may be the ugliest pair of kicks I have ever seen
I am trying to grab at least one of each signature line now that I'm into sneaks. I like my king's prides, and my perspectives. I kinda want to continue that habit.

I really think if they were 3M it could've came out looking different and a pretty dope concept. Imagine the Raging Bulls except without some of the 3M material that would outline the flash. With those BP being faux flashes, it's just a let down. Plus, that 5¢ camera patch on the heel looks like a kid made it for boys scouts lol

I guess if ur gonna call them paparazzi u have to have a lot of flashes..but overall they missed the mark on execution..the materials look good..as with all of their previous releases

Neptune Lows --> Neptune Highs (Brazil release)

Bic Lows --> Bic Highs (Brazil release)

UNLV Highs --> UNLV Lows (Brazil release)

Wheat Mids --> Wheat Highs (Brazil release)

Others are as follows but ya'll already know how they look....

Iron Highs --> Iron Lows
Royal J-Pack Lows --> Royal J-Pack Highs 
Tiff Lows --> Tiff Highs

Iron lows?? maaaaaaaan

only thing I'm interested in actually are the Calis.... maybe the wheat highs. Neptune lows MAY be interesting as well.... REPPED! Anyway this info can make the front page??

Last edited:
the 112s are majority 3m and more 3m on raging bulls and they dont look bad this imo is even more disappointment on this collab

Iron lows?? maaaaaaaan

only thing I'm interested in actually are the Calis.... maybe the wheat highs. Neptune lows MAY be interesting as well.... REPPED! Anyway this info can make the front page??
dont think they would bring brazil releases over to the US... im thinking theyre gonna release "different" shoes to release as alternates... & im guessing you mean Neptune Highs

Few pages back there was some Slam City talk... Used pair popped up on the bay in decent condition for $275. Could probably get that down around $220-250 via PP invoice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-sb-sla...1179585?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20e9c86bc1

Also, repped @mints for the info on those Brazil exclusives. I misunderstood and thought those were coming out soon only in Brazil.. Realllly digging those Wheats above all else, adding that to my hunt list.

And on the Cali's... Meh. Might cop if its not a pain in the ***. Same with the BPs. Another shoe with awesome potential poorly executed. 3M flashes would have been killer, but even if that wasnt an option for some reason, you could even go with silver metallic flashes and it still would been pretty neat, with the swoosh being clear but with a semi-dark tint to make it look like sunglasses that celebs wear on the red carpet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom