2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

havent seen this colorway posted in the thread...pretty clean IMO

http://store.kix-files.com/products/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-obsidian-crystal-mint

NIKE must've come up on some discount snakeskin material 
grin.gif

Hadn't seen those, pretty clean. Will wait for sale.
Those new atomic green highs will be had at discount
Yup.

Bloody Gums look bleh in real life. I really wanted a pair when I first saw pics but the colors on them look so dull and washed out in person.

Ugliest dunks ever imo:

I still can't decide if the denim, the tie dye, the yellow sole, or the multicolored laces are worse. :x

NIKE must've come up on some discount snakeskin material >D  
That's what I'm saying! Overkill with the snakeskin this year haha

Ugliest dunks IMO:
I will say that those BP and BS were underwhelming but wouldn't consider them the ugliest. Those 3 bears though...never understood why they're so coveted. While the concept is cool, I have to agree with you cause they're definitely an eyesore.

So has anyone sent to the customs exchange in Kentucky through ebay before? Just had a buyer from Canada win an auction, and I didn't realize this was the case. I ask because I'm headed on vaca in a few days, and was just going to overnight the shoes, now should I even bother? Is there any risk in sending them here? Never had this before

Also what about adding a signature confirmation? Now I'm not able to do that, and know that it was signed for and delivered, correct? Which then brings me to the next question, if that's the address i ship to, once it is delivered to that address, then funds should technically be available? Or I still need to wait for it to get to canada? Sorry for the questions, pretty weary about sending them, so just want to clear up as much as I can before I do send them

Last edited:
"Buying only what I'll wear... that's the first step (pun intended) to beating this game." - @MakeSomeRice

:lol:  

Maybe it's time to change that....

"I'll only buy what I'll wear, and what gets the most hype (for collection purposes)." :rofl:
fair enough.. fell off the wagon there for a moment didn't i?
:rofl:

in other news.. my son just graduated to a 9c.. :frown:

Last edited:
Yeah true story about the socks but I love my low shoes with thin socks in the summer lol. :tongue:
What about .5 down in the highs? Is this doable? I just noticed the Potesky are a 9. :frown:

Not on those kicks they are TIGHT

Will cop the green and gum highs on disco

Nice try bro, but you don't get to win this one with a cute GIF.  Fail.

Bringing it back to SB's...

Didn't know there was a Gucci sample from 05.  Flight club has a pair for 2250 
eyes.gif
, but also has the regular 09 release for about market price.  They really don't look all that different, so it has me wondering who would pay that for a sample??? Links to check em out...

Sample: http://www.flightclub.com/nike-dunk-high-sb-deep-forest-paprika-080288

Regular: http://www.flightclub.com/nike-dunk...rest-paprika-080561?nosto=nosto-productpage-1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom