2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BP let me order over the phone ,I called and they took my number down and said they would call me back and kept their word.

Glad I got my pair

When did you call them and give your info?
I called today at 1203pm, and they said that they had sold out of all sizes this weekend.
Just to make sure, I callled back about 2pm, and again they said they had sold out this weekend.
When did you call?

Branded skate shop will be dropping the BPs this saturday - don't think it's the one with the camera on it. 

BP let me order over the phone ,I called they took my number down and said they would call me back and kept their word.
Glad I got my pair
vPYZZ.jpg

I got thru today at 4:23 est and they returned my call at 6:45 est but when I called all they had was sz8 8.5 who answered when you called ?

Last edited:
I got thru today at 4:23 est and they returned my call at 6:45 est but when I called all they had was sz8 8.5 who answered when you called ?

Some muffled guy's voice both times.
Did not get his name, I was just calling to see if there were any not had not been sold...
I guess there were some left over, I asked for a 10.5 or 11 may be why they didn't offer me the 8 or 8.5

Some muffled guy's voice both times.
Did not get his name, I was just calling to see if there were any not had not been sold...
I guess there were some left over, I asked for a 10.5 or 11 may be why they didn't offer me the 8 or 8.5
I called yesterday they said no phone orders
I tried again today and got my order in , they tweeted out the sizes that were left so I figured I'd try

for someone who hasn't contributed ANYTHING to this thread, you guys sure put a lot of value into @sectumssempra  's opinion...

yo @sectumssempra  , mind posting a collection pic of your SB's?
I don't at all get how anyone sharing/disagreeing with my opinion is proportional or at all referential to 'contributing' to an internet forum, which wouldn't be anything other then posting,

but ok sure, I don't feel like making a photoshoot for you, especially since I don't have anything worth taking pictures of, nor many sbs left to begin with/

Have

Raging Bull (beat but thanks to 3m instead of suede like almost every other pair I have, a reliable dunk)

Chromeball incident Highs (pretty beat up and suede ruined on the back of one thanks to using jason markks wrong)

Aurora Borealis mids (beat up, just wear em to do laundry and errands)

royal blue mids (size 13 from an outlet for like 40 bucks few years back)

Twin peaks (Beat, really want another pair)

Brian Andersons (also a 13 but I couldn't pass up 80 dollars, not the best condition but Im happy with them)

Lost Dunks (blueish purple looked sick in person, haven't used the pinkish red laces yet but I dig the shoe)

Had

Goofy Boy Low (tragic accident in art class)

Goofy Boy High

Purple Patent leather avengers (they were in crappy condition but hey)

Gibsons ( i really want these back)

Marshall amps

Mafia Highs

Ash Aqua Chalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom