2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Beijings are dope. The Quarter Snacks are still up there for me, but not as high as the Rukus, and pass on the Cali highs.
Since we do lists in here alot, here's my list of shoes I'm copping sorted by most important to least important:

1) Rukus
2) QS
3) Hutong/Beijing
4) Paparazzi ISO if all goes well.

GR Version

Beijings, QS, and crawfish. Been waiting for them to bring on the lows! 
devil.gif

Last edited:
I see all the good **** is now snowball releasing.

Nike knows how to hit you when you're broke.

I'm in for Cali Highs and the Beijing Dunks. So ******* dope. Beijing looks like one of the best this year for sure. Very pro execution and I love that seldom used rough leather look.

SO passin on the Crayfish Dunks though. That bright red and yellow combination reminds me of McDonalds in the worst possible way. NO DANKE.

Beijing Dunks via stashedboxes.com
Wow, beautiful.  Feels good to be genuinely excited about a release, haven't had this feeling in awhile.  Praying for large quantities.

Given the inspiration, anyone have any thoughts on the tongue tag?  Door knocker?  Seems a little 'high class' for the backstreets/alleyways it takes inspiration from...

Looks to be some premo material for the inner lining 
smokin.gif

e3361f585a22c02bbd3f43a07d99c0a0c79907f012f54d28b93efa99f1917604.jpg

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the newspaper theming throughout the Rukus collab is because traditional crawfish boils are dumped onto a newspaper covered table.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the newspaper theming throughout the Rukus collab is because traditional crawfish boils are dumped onto a newspaper covered table.
Don't mean they gotta put it all over the shoe lol. They could have just made the box paper newspaper printed. Would have made more sense with the shoes being the crawfish and your placing them onto newspaper.

Should have just went the lobster 2.0 route.

Beijings looks fire! Looks like they took the gold swoosh and the red behind it from the YOTH. The Asia inspired sneakers are always 10/10 from nike sb

Wow, beautiful.  Feels good to be genuinely excited about a release, haven't had this feeling in awhile.  Praying for large quantities.

Given the inspiration, anyone have any thoughts on the tongue tag?  Door knocker?  Seems a little 'high class' for the backstreets/alleyways it takes inspiration from...

Looks to be some premo material for the inner lining 
smokin.gif

e3361f585a22c02bbd3f43a07d99c0a0c79907f012f54d28b93efa99f1917604.jpg
Actually you would  be surprised. 

I haven't been to China yet but have backpacked around Thailand and Cambodia. As poor as the areas are, gold accents and such aren't that few and far between. Its just part of the history there. 

Beijings looks fire! Looks like they took the gold swoosh and the red behind it from the YOTH. The Asia inspired sneakers are always 10/10 from nike sb
Agreed. Might have to try to sell my Snake Eyes for a few bucks and replace them with these. 

Actually you would  be surprised. 

I haven't been to China yet but have backpacked around Thailand and Cambodia. As poor as the areas are, gold accents and such aren't that few and far between. Its just part of the history there. 
Yea I can see that. Just looked really ornate and not in line with the 'distressed' look of the rest of the shoe.  Can't wait for more info and release dates.  For me these outshine all others that are on the horizon and will be copped by any means necessary..

Don't mean they gotta put it all over the shoe lol. They could have just made the box paper newspaper printed. Would have made more sense with the shoes being the crawfish and your placing them onto newspaper.

Should have just went the lobster 2.0 route.

I'm pretty sure they went with the newspaper on the shoe to try and avoid Lobster 2.0 comparisons.

I honestly think it'd have worked better with the newspaper in the box and as the insole maybe. With a third color coming in on that mid panel to signify the sausage a lot of people toss into a boil, or giving the shoes a kind of dirty look to it to signify the boil mix people in Acadiana tend to dust their crawfish boils with.

Also for those of you looking for something to kind of match the shoes, and want to take it a different place than some in store tee or Nike sanctioned product.

www.perlis.com

You too can be like every South Louisiana businessman's Casual Friday.

Yea I can see that. Just looked really ornate and not in line with the 'distressed' look of the rest of the shoe.  Can't wait for more info and release dates.  For me these outshine all others that are on the horizon and will be copped by any means necessary..

Gold door knocker probably to represent something from 'ancient' times or forbidden city, or some sort of historical piece. Something along those lines hah.
Beijing isn't as ghetto as one might think.

I PRAY that these are releasing in September or later. Too much this month...

Haven't been following the prices but in case anyone is looking..

White LM's - Size 12 DS - $249.99 + Shipping (Def not a steal)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SB-JOR...2542554?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4d21fa6fda

Nike SB 'Newports' - Size 9, 9.5 &10 DS - $75 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Men-Nike-SB...12?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item27e90c6980

Nike SB Stars - Size 9.5 DS - $85 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-sb-dun...0480685?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a9527402d

Nike SB MIA - Size 11 VNDS (Great Condition) - $120 + Shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-MIA-/281405718657?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item4185168081

Team small feet - BUY THIS!!

Nike SB Pee Wee - Size 6.5 Pre-Owned (Looks Great!) - $150 + Shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...3712362?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c4439a36a

And one for laughs....

Medicom 3's - "Shoes have been worn a couple times" 
roll.gif
 Listed for $250 
mean.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Medico...4885085?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3ce5e2d1dd

I PRAY that these are releasing in September or later. Too much this month...
Even if you get your wish it would seem bittersweet because the bitter would be anticipation and eagerness. As crazy as it sounds get me out of this mo and perhaps next and I'll be cool. Get it over with. Like Xmas in August/step for many of us

Just got these in. Shipped in the box, but the shoes are clean. Don't know why i ever slept on these. Maybe I'll open a paypal dispute and try to get back $50 of the $60 I payed cause he didn't double box. 
laugh.gif

Gold door knocker probably to represent something from 'ancient' times or forbidden city, or some sort of historical piece. Something along those lines hah.
Beijing isn't as ghetto as one might think.
Wasn't assuming it to be ghetto, just based of off the post explaining the inspiration - "In contrast to the court life and elite culture represented by the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, and the Temple of Heaven, the hutongs reflect the culture of grassroots Beijingers.  The hutongs are residential neighborhoods which still form the heart of Old Beijing."

School clothes for the kids
Rukus
Beijing
Quarter Snacks (although I'll probably get these before the beijings)

Team never want to sneak one past the goalie.

Back
Top Bottom