2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've asked before with no answer cause I'm fairly positive he's the dude who claimed his manager said the 25¢ were releasing the 9th. It's nice he's trying to provide info from his shop but he's pretty much just recycling things most of the thread already knew.

Exactly what I thought for reps :lol:

Good looks now for the hook ups...

Last edited:
I hope it's not those DGK shirt and board. I'd be down for a tee, but I don't feel right wearing DGK

I still have a couple DGK shirts. I used to have a ton of them cause they can be had for cheap compared to a lot of the other brands. But they've been putting out less interesting shirts the last few years so I haven't gotten anything from them in awhile.

picked up vnds branded premier highs for $70
havent checked what the markets at but it seemed like a good price

That's a very good deal for a branded pair.

Last edited:
Guy says he can get whatever says you want and wants $400.... to much for me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231301553952&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

He wants 600 now. Eff that dude. I hope he loses his shirt.

Plus I don't see these ever being worth that much money, neat concept and I'm down to support the local shops, BUT this is 2014, the resale market isn't there for Dunk SB, and this isn't some top tier shop that everyone already buys from.

Last edited:
Woop woop 8)

All these shoes I sold hurt my feelings; repped for the Band Aids

I am slowly trying to get back my favorites

Got these today...

The simulated rain drops are super dope in person and that clear swoosh is definitely a nice touch.

I prefer the gum sole over the translucent blue even though I don't have the Baohaus...I never liked them enough to buy them for retail and we all know how that went. I'm really hoping the 25¢ aren't as catastrophic, that would really be a buzzkill.

Back
Top Bottom