2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Them lodens corgi posted got me thirsting! Only shoe I'll pay whatever price for a ds. I don't even f with tiffany's these are on the top of the list

Shout out to Black Lotus Black Lotus for the idea of the white laces

Glad u feeling em with the white laces bro!
Repped!

Brought out the pigeons again today :smile:

Last edited:
Got these today...

The simulated rain drops are super dope in person and that clear swoosh is definitely a nice touch.
Nice. Your pic? For some reason, that shot nails it. and makes me regret the few times I didn't pull the trigger on a pair. The search is back on.
glasses.gif

Please watch the video.

Question #1.) What are your thoughts on the video?

Question #2.) Outside of the Doernbecher release, what foundation or charity would you like to see Nike SB release a sneaker for every year?    

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB and you could create a SB to release for a foundation or charity would it look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Last edited:
Sad I missed page 300 :frown:

But just got into Chicago earlier today and just wondering some good SB shops (besides uprise) and need some mota [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Please watch the video.

Question #1.) What are your thoughts on the video?

Question #2.) Outside of the Doernbecher release, what foundation or charity would you like to see Nike SB release a sneaker for every year?    

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB and you could create a SB to release for a foundation or charity would it look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do as many different SB dunks as you want)

FORMAT:
1.) Name of dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?
2.) Nickname of dunk?
3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)
4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.
5.) How would it be released?

Question 1- I don't think I'd ever do this, I don't like to game the system, unless I actually was heading out of town early, I'm cool with the time the packages get here and get stuff 3-4 days a week with the amount of stuff we buy from amazon, woot, and other places. If you do this, all I ask is that you take care of the driver during the holidays, doesn't have to be something huge, but man this eats into the time they have to deliver the higher priced packages and if a lot of people do it, expect UPS to tell you there's nothing they can do once the package is on the truck.

Question 2- I'm not sure, I'm not too sure how I feel about the Doernbechers honestly, I'm much happier when I read about a company deciding to take a portion of money and dropping it in a charity, I do like that they work with kids that have persevered through some really tough things to design the releases, but I hate the way they artificially limit some of the shoes, pushing up the resell price (where none of that money is going to end up with the charity) That being said I'd like to see them contribute more towards improving the working conditions in Asia.

I really like the local initiatives Nike as a whole gets involved with when there's a big event in a city, and I'd like to see them do more local sponsorships/charity work. Help build public skate parks, and that sort of thing would be what I'd like to see Nike SB specifically do.

question 3, I've got nothing on this one. Kind of in a mental rut these days on what kind of Dunk I'd like to see.

Sad I missed page 300
frown.gif

But just got into Chicago earlier today and just wondering some good SB shops (besides uprise) and need some mota [emoji]128064[/emoji]
http://www.belmontarmy.com/

There are multiple levels to the store, but the Skate Shop is in the basement... Prosper (Southwest side) and Leaders Skate Shop (South side) are a few others shops... 

*Edit: John00 beat me to it lol...

Last edited:
LDRS was no bueno

And I'll be sure to check out the Belmont shop.
 Oh ok... Sorry to hear you found nothing in LDRS8 (There's a LDRS and LDRS8, LDRS8 is the skate shop)... Uprise and Belmont are my favorites for sure... Enjoy your time here!

Got these today...

The simulated rain drops are super dope in person and that clear swoosh is definitely a nice touch.
Really good picture, if they had black midsoles and bumbottoms i probably would get them. smooth pair , i definitely remember just seeing some bad pics then ignoring. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom