2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Calis on the list if the leather is close to that of the original. if its that cheap stuff I'll pass.

Last edited:
Forgot about the Beijing too...
mean.gif
How could you forget about that?! I'm most excited for Beijing/Rukus ISO pack (they're tied). QS I love but I already have two pairs of SOMP's so I just want to get my lowtop/hightop thing going. I might just cop the QS Paparazzi release this weekend from Rukus and not bother with the in-store. I like it so much better but $250 is > $108 (which I think will be retail...)
Calis on the list if the leather is close to that of the original. if its that cheap stuff I'll pass.
Don't hold your breath. Think Tiff Highs.... Plastic.

How could you forget about that?! I'm most excited for Beijing/Rukus ISO pack (they're tied). QS I love but I already have two pairs of SOMP's so I just want to get my lowtop/hightop thing going. I might just cop the QS Paparazzi release this weekend from Rukus and not bother with the in-store. I like it so much better but $250 is > $108 (which I think will be retail...)

Haven't bought a pair of SBs in a few months so I'm trying to budget for the up coming releases. Beijings slipped my mind because I'm trying hard to forget the rukus SB.

OG tiffs weren't that great either. Highs really weren't that far off.

OG Calis though on another level. Just hoping they can come close.
Have you owned a pair of Tiff Lows? Leather on those is pretty nice, in my opinion. Not LM1 or Bueller nice, but still pretty nice.
BP Paparazzi available at RockCityKicks 479 856 6446 $120
Good looks. I'm waiting to hit up Rukus.

Last edited:

Have you owned a pair of Tiff Lows? Leather on those is pretty nice, in my opinion. Not LM1 or Bueller nice, but still pretty nice.

Tiff lows aren't on LM level? REALLY?

Thats surprising. 

Have you ever owned a pair of Tiff Lows? Leather on those is pretty nice, in my opinion. Not LM1 or Bueller nice, but still pretty nice.

Ya had the originals but sold them years ago. Maybe compared to what nike was putting out a few years ago vs now they were bad for then but good for now. Quality overall has diminished. Havent directly compared the two versions of tiffs though.

Ya had the originals but sold them years ago. Maybe compared to what nike was putting out a few years ago vs now they were bad for then but good for now. Quality overall has diminished. Havent directly compared the two versions of tiffs though.

Yeah I could see what you're saying. But even the worst 2005 release trumps the best 2012+ release (LM1's being the rare exception to that rule)

Last edited:
Yeah I could see what you're saying. But even the worst 2005 release trumps the best 2012+ release (LM1's being the rare exception to that rule)

The LMs quality is that good? I'd have never known just from pics. I haven't seen LMs in person yet though so that could be why I'm shocked right now.

H|R Happy Hour Special // 20% off ALL Nike SB today from 5-7PM only and as always enjoy a complimentary beer while you shop.

2253 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064
Monday - Saturday | 11AM - 7PM
Sunday | 12PM - 6PM
PHONE ORDERS | 310.446.5527

Why does Nike use such varying quality of leathers anyhow? It's all across the board in terms of quality from one release to the next and from one line to the next.

I'm wondering which former/current NTer Goggo79 on eBay is

Dude has some awesome SB's in size 9 but the clown lists with ridic prices that noone ever pays and on top if it he lists every auction with only one picture of only one shoe on the box

Got my True Red 03's up which are grail status to me but not for $742
laugh.gif
dude **** this guy, i tried haggling and he is the literally the worst customer service experience ever. EVER.

Tiff lows aren't on LM level? REALLY?
Thats surprising. 

It's a different cut of leather, where as the Diamond lows have nice leather the grain on the LM is where you get a lot of give and why people say that it's so much nicer than the stuff JB has been using lately.

I might be in the minority, but I'm really feelin the ruckus dunks BECAUSE of the newspaper print side panels. So dope.

And for our weekly meeting at work..

Back
Top Bottom