2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really hoping that all the resellers that flop on the BPs will leave the Quartnersnacks, Rukus's, and Beijings alone.

They never leave things alone. Anything with even the slightest bit of hype gets bought up by them only to sit there like the BPs.

hideous :x
Yeah, never knew what the big fuss was with the "What the" shoes. Cool concept but I wouldn't pay what people ask for them.

Really hoping that all the resellers that flop on the BPs will leave the Quartnersnacks, Rukus's, and Beijings alone.
Agreed but doubtful lol..

Oh true. Didn't know that. I was just wondering.  
All good homie. Figured you might not have known cause for the longest I thought it was against the rules too lol. You just got to be wary and use the right words. I posted a few bin with a best offer and meth PM'd me cause it seemed like it may have been my own shoes since I had written the price obo.

Last edited:
For today in my top 5 releases of last year... boring to some but idgaf :wink:

Nice wear osy

Yea they aren't DS but still look pretty good. I could still see the other pics pretty good at the bottom of the pic you actually screenshot. Nice pickup fam.

Word haha im just tired of the quality of newer releases quality so I've been digging on eBay for classics

Someone just had the stars on the bay DS for 85.00 shipped. I clicked back and they were gone.
Size 11?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-High-Sb-Stars-/181492020785?hash=item2a41c47631

I know the price is high but the ability to cop these at a reasonable rate is slim IMO. Haven't seen anything lower than 400 in my size in a very long time..

Nike SB Liberty - Size 11 DS - $420 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-DS-Nik...3049283?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20ea7d89c3

Last edited:
It's back up again for me. I just wanted to
Throw the oop for anyone on here that was still looking for them.

For today in my top 5 releases of last year... boring to some but idgaf :wink:

Nice wear osy

I love the civilist dunks. The tongue is my favorite part. I prefer the black wax laces. I see you got some white sb laces you weren't feeling the white wax ones?

Last edited:
flunkthedunk flunkthedunk I'd been looking at those skatedeck highs for awhile now. Then just now my girl saw me scroll past your post. And says "Those would look nice with those jeans you wore yesterday!" Then I tell her I didn't wanna pay 109 for em. She says I'll buy em for you! So now I have my first gold box on the way lol Yep she's a keeper!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom