2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haha if you want them don't fight it, homie. Get em early, no need to worry!
So true. You do your thing in here. Scooped the craws. Getting Cali's no matter what, Beijing if in the us,buying some js for me and my bro this wknd and my princess turns 4 next week. We do applaud priorities in here so I'm trying to be strong. Hi my name is____________ and I'm a shoeaholic. Damn near can call it a disease that we all know can be contagious.

So true. You do your thing in here. Scooped the craws. Getting Cali's no matter what, Beijing if in the us,buying some js for me and my bro this wknd and my princess turns 4 next week. We do applaud priorities in here so I'm trying to be strong. Hi my name is____________ and I'm a shoeaholic. Damn near can call it a disease that we all know can be contagious.
Don't even get me started. Looking at spending $350 in the next week without purchasing calis, and I am trying to save money for a million other things so I'm doomed at this point. Trying to sell my Ferris Bueller's to cover costs.

I just ate

Thank you.

Guy was mad nice I told him he was probably gonna sell out today he was pumped haha
Agreed. Dude was way nice. Sounded genuinely bummed for me when he found out they just sold their last size 12 pair 30 seconds prior.... oh well the search continues

Finally. Loving these!

It'd be worth giving them a call

He was just joking around but he asked if I just wanted one

Copped!

$10 shipping, total came to $117.72...$13 more than I'd pay from NDC to guarantee a pair...I'm cool with that.

Reps given, thanks for the heads up everyone!

Back
Top Bottom