2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Scooped these for 120 
happy.gif

some ebayer buyers are just werid. I sold a pair of concord and he is questioning a missing shoes tree and sizing sticker on the insole??
just weird~ anyone has similar experience?

IMO the missing shoe tree is an acceptable question cause the Concords came with the special plastic ones (assuming your talkin bout the Jordan's and not the sb's)
I would also want them if I bought a pair.

As far as the sticker goes... A lot of new...."sneakerheads"..... Don't rly know how to judge wether or not a sneaker is legit .. So they go by things like tag, size stickers and the box, instead of judging the actual shoe.

IMO the missing shoe tree is an acceptable question cause the Concords came with the special plastic ones (assuming your talkin bout the Jordan's and not the sb's)
I would also want them if I bought a pair.

As far as the sticker goes... A lot of new...."sneakerheads"..... Don't rly know how to judge wether or not a sneaker is legit .. So they go by things like tag, size stickers and the box, instead of judging the actual shoe.
thanks! It turns out buyer is cool, he thought that might be a display ones.

Do you guys think DS silver box and pink box SBs are safe to wear? A little worried about sole separation. Thanks.

Do you guys think DS silver box and pink box SBs are safe to wear? A little worried about sole separation. Thanks.
You're good money. I wear Dunks older than that all the time.
That dunk is indestructible (as far as cracking is concerned) you good to go, been rocking my bucks steady with no problems and just some older dunks... one BIG advantage over older jordans etc. My 99 cement 4's are as cracked as gucci's lips. 

What's up guys.

To those of you who asked about Blends and the Double R & G-Bo the Pro tapes, I've uploaded a bunch of stuff from those tapes. There's a lot of blends on there, especially old school R/B blends, as well as the freestyles from their local crew members, most notably Agent 106, who was stupid nice. It was actually 106 who led to G-Bo giving up on the music business for a while, in a circuitous way. Agent 106 landed a deal off the strength of his appearances on these tapes; G-Bo was signed too. Dealing with the industry politics and general fizzuckery zapped the passion from G-Bo. He and Double R also grew a rift between them. G-Bo, and honorable dude, refused to re-release the tapes they did together without Double R's buy-in as well, despite "the streets" clamoring for them to be re-upped online in the internet era, the way many classic mixtapes became available. A few years ago, the duo made amends and released their glory era tapes on a lasered MP3 drive (my avatar).

Here's a link to some of the highlights:
http://kiwi6.com/users/digglahhh

You're good money. I wear Dunks older than that all the time.

That dunk is indestructible (as far as cracking is concerned) you good to go, been rocking my bucks steady with no problems and just some older dunks... one BIG advantage over older jordans etc. My 99 cement 4's are as cracked as gucci's lips. 

thanks guys. i have older SBs i wear since i got them back in the day. just was worried about DS pairs rocking today.

appreciate yall input/help. repped.

thanks guys. i have older SBs i wear since i got them back in the day. just was worried about DS pairs rocking today.

appreciate yall input/help. repped.

Yeah, for some models, I've had better luck with pairs that have been worn vs. breaking out a new pair 10+ years in (AJ 4 , 5, 6). But when it comes to Dunks and AF1s, it doesn't make a difference in my experience. Enjoy!

These just arrived from Transport, many thanks to TJB679 for the heads up.
I love them dunks . Rocked those last week with my weekend warrior ecko button down . Makes a dope fit. Yea I'm all matchy match when it comes to kicks haha. But on a serious note The iguana dunks are dope . Nice pic bro!

I need to find some of those Koston dunk lows, such a dope shoe/colorway.

Last edited:

These just arrived from Transport, many thanks to TJB679 for the heads up.

Haha I unDS those shoes. And when I mean those I mean those specific ones. I bought the other pair with the better box. I swapped in the extra laces. Think they look better with the olive laces

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom