2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Found them when I pm'd you but sadly sold out in my size.

Need those FTC dunks in my life already. I believe WOF dunks are scheduled for a June release with the QS following in July. But it's BP so who knows really.
Never got a PM from you fam....

I'm a size 10-10.5 but I already own a pair of Argons.

I appreciate the look out tho....

No doubt. They're on the small side for me too. I don't love them, so I'm not willing to squeeze into them. I am taking the dude's Camper Dunks though.

"@NikeSantaMonica: #NewRelease The Janoski 'Floral' is now available. First-come, first-served. No holds or phone orders. One per person http://t.co/WmrFDq4Ce6"

For everyone that keeps asking about the Digi Floral Janoski, Nike SM has them.

Had to rock these today. I was surprised by how comfortable they are on feet. I would have thought that because of the materials that they used it would have been a little bit uncomfortable but I was wrong. Thanks again to the NTer that looked out!

Nice. These are gonna be my summer beaters for sure.

Finally Got My S*** Figured Out With My Computer & It's All Good Now. So In Other Words... I'm Back.
tumblr_mg9wyfI06Z1rfi2izo1_500.gif

That gif. :smokin

Any One Else See This ?!??

Damn.. April flew by extra fast. May quickstrike time already..

Finally Got My S*** Figured Out With My Computer & It's All Good Now. So In Other Words... I'm Back.

tumblr_mg9wyfI06Z1rfi2izo1_500.gif

P.S. This Movie Was One Of The Best In A While, & It Was Unexpectedly HILARIOUS. 
Dropped that gif on someone in the Lebron X ID thread the other day lol.

^ No they did not.

When I was speaking with the Sac crew they had told me that none were gonna be released.

From what I gathered this isn't really a collab.

It's more of a pay homage type of shoe. There will be no special packaging for the FTC version ( this is what I was told by staff)

The only thing that the FTC in store pairs will come with is a DVD copy of the "Finally" skate vid. ( The shoes are based off of the cover art)

Last edited:
^ No they did not.

When I was speaking with the Sac crew they had told me that none were gonna be released.

From what I gathered this isn't really a collab.

It's more of a pay homage type of shoe. There will be no special packaging for the FTC version ( this is what I was told by staff)

The only thing that the FTC in store pairs will come with is a DVD copy of the "Finally" skate vid. ( The shoes are based off of the cover art)
Good info, REPPED!  I figured that they would at least drop a couple pairs, but I guess not.  

Last edited:
Stopped by my local CCS and grabbed these for $54 been wanting them for a minute. The lady said they'll be open for another 4weeks and the discounts could go up to 60% on dunks. Hopefully the challenge reds are still there for the picking.

Crappy pics, but I like'em with white laces.

If anybody can point me in the right direction I'm still on the hunt for a 10.5 in the concords :smh:. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom