2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow enough with the snakeskin swooshes nike, it's really getting stale.

These would've been so much better without that touch.
It bothers me more than it should for no reason at all other than feeling like it's played out and like Nike is just slapping it on random general releases.

It bothers me more than it should for no reason at all other than feeling like it's played out and like Nike is just slapping it on random general releases.

That's what gets me too. It suits these I think but just the fact they've done so many is like you said played out. A leather swoosh or suede would've still been better IMO.

I'm not a fan of the snakeskin swoosh but on these it's fine looking.

That pink outsole however is the deal breaker. Why couldn't they use red instead? I have no desire to wear pink.

those dunk highs were done in like 06/07 no?

i remember there being a pack with that pattern

a comeback is not needed!

Last edited:
b06yTp9KejNJ2wZlcTG8x3YiuXksjp5l60OuwROupu9zQHg9uavdCXCLhSJ8tNjxEkkaV786QSio72xI0aBz3gfsF-k57PgTwAx9ybnPsU4hzKDEBRNXAkD0MJ9PsmYvahj8Mbu55wihhglpyA=s0-d-e1-ft

oWdMwNwxCHKg0W_7czxSztFcy18KdbrdkciWkjfrToOy6zXsS0z54YiV-SAVxYLzKdgU80LbdKFpWMXiEkYx9KOYW9c1qR6BHDwXILSlHx3J6c_aikSt8m1J5Zg0aHDw0HbLMOsC69m61XUaDq_sFrawwt1XhOB94jqZMrM=s0-d-e1-ft

Alright, kind of tired of waiting. Hoping for that QS link today fellas.

My cali highs were supposed to be here yesterday but I missed the fedex guy by 20 min. Should have them in hand today and will try to update people on the quality as I know a lot of you are holding out because of that. 

Back
Top Bottom