2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm not positive on this but I don't think there's tax at the employee store, someone correct me if I'm wrong here. That means $90-95 shipped WITH a $20 payoff. If you don't pay the dude $20 and he just helped you out, you can get for as little as $70-75....

That's a different story, even if it's no tax also a different story.

I asked a simple question but instead it turned into a levy of insults for no reason LOL.

I just assumed it's not a "friend" by saying he'll throw in extra money. Usually my sneaker friends don't mind just doing it to help out in return for the same love.

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.
No one is taking shots at you, homie. We were just commenting on that eBay thing people do. It's like they don't understand how eBay works which begs the question, why do you use it if you don't understand it?

Quartersnacks just dropped at Martini

I caught a ban on ebay yesterday for messaging back a buyer who offered me money through paypal

Found him on NT though, we both saving money now 
nthat.gif

ebay, hold this L

Last edited:

I caught a ban on ebay yesterday for messaging back a buyer who offered me money through paypal

Found him on NT though, we both saving money now 
nthat.gif

ebay, hold this L
A ban on eBay? For how long? I've never heard of that....

7 day ban

can't list anything for sale

they didn't take down my other sales tho

no... they want that money 
devil.gif

I've been put on 6 month "probation" before for doing the same thing.

here's the email I got:

Last edited:
I've caught the ebay suspension before....one more time and I catch the Robin Thicke Perma ban on there.....literally only have 3 feedback but I've sold/bought about 30 pairs on there this year alone lol. that 10% on top of the 2.9% +.30 is ODDDDDDDD

No one is taking shots at you, homie. We were just commenting on that eBay thing people do. It's like they don't understand how eBay works which begs the question, why do you use it if you don't understand it?

I knew you weren't and I completely agree about the eBay vs. PayPal thing..

Blame the caffiene I had today, but I thought the other guys were trying to make it out as if I was dumb for even asking LOL.

Sorry, if that wasn't the case.

Back to topic though, I have messaged some under the same method of "let's just skip the middle man (eBay) and take it to PayPal, we both would win..." and they still rather go through eBay... :-/

space out p p on your messages and also to be able to put your email you have to do as follows: ronaldcinho (a) niketalk .com

I got caught cuz some dude reported me for turning down his offer of $250 for aj3 vapor 9s lmao

I wrote something like

"sure, thats fine, send me your paypal or txt me 4122054330"

I knew thats what it was, scraping messages for phone numbers

gotta be smart like 

Four 0ne 2 - Three Six f1ve

this is crazy :lol: I can't tell you how many times I've done that (buying and selling) on ebay---never got so much as a warning. And I've been doing it CONSISTENTLY for at least the past year or two.

yo it's crazy tho, like 30 transactions this year without getting caught and then deny one dude and he reports you and then the screen your account. 

dudes from ebay sent a funny email and then paypal pretty much told me if I continued to undercut them, they were gonna take the ability to receive gift payments away from me....

eBay and paypal are making the most money out of the secondary market lol 

ebay been on the downward spiral

for every 10 things I list, 8 of them are settled outside ebay. they make 0% that way

that's why they started doing ebay bucks, coupons, promos like that - they have to keep the sales ON EBAY

they're losing fam, finally getting some competition on the market as people realize niche markets are better than the global internet flea market they got goin on

Last edited:
7 day ban

can't list anything for sale

they didn't take down my other sales tho

no... they want that money :evil:

I've been put on 6 month "probation" before for doing the same thing.

here's the email I got:

you're eBay is probably pretty popular...ppl keep snitching on you lmao

Back
Top Bottom