2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't wait to cop the Beijing's either. I was on the fence until dude posted those glamor shots last night. The quality looks pretty solid so I'm in.

If you guys ordered the calis on NDC, y'all can return them to your nearest nike store

Last edited:
Haha, that emoji 2x
I haven't pulled the trigger yet
i copped calis for 120 on the links previous (repped)...tho seems kinda pricy esp looking at that photo of the nike employee store for $60  
sick.gif

I posted this on IG... and it's way off topic.. but it's a special #WDYWT.

...we all experience loss, and i felt this was worth sharing here (Maia's story hit close to home for me). I don't know this family, but we share mutual friends.

To learn more about Maia and her journey:
IG:
HEARTOFMAIA

...The shirt can be found here (matches QS): heartofmaia.org
(there's even a shirt that matches the Beijing's).
NOTE: The purchase is considered a gift and all proceeds go towards the hospital and hospital related bills.

Thanks, Fam!

great post man, my baby sister was born with heart troubles so it hits close to home for me also. Will definitely have to contribute!

HOH wouldn't take them because it's a footlocker store but you can bring them to any nike owned store and return them. This is how crazy stuff shows up at outlets sometimes

Haha, that emoji 2x
I haven't pulled the trigger yet
I love getting the best deal and I'm a bit annoyed at myself cuz I could have saved more, but I do like the cali's a lot so $120 shipped, is very a reasonable price.   You might be able to find these on discount in a few months if they continue to sit.  but thats up to you.  
smile.gif

So folks went from hoping to be able to cop on RD, to now wanting to return their Cali's since they're sitting on shelves?

Cool, more for those who actually like the shoe :nthat:

did anyone say that? I didn't hear that come from anyone's mouth

I hope that Tactics code still works when they drop the QSs, I'm on them period, but that would make it sweeter.

Trigger pulled, just slightly under retail and free shipping = HAD TO
Repped dcypoe and a few other good fellas who shared this link
I love getting the best deal and I'm a bit annoyed at myself cuz I could have saved more, but I do like the cali's a lot so $120 shipped, is very a reasonable price.   You might be able to find these on discount in a few months if they continue to sit.  but thats up to you.  
smile.gif

Last few pickups.

I like the red more than the brown, but white might still be the cleanest laces.

I can't bring myself to open the blacksheep pack up to put the red\green on there but I think those would be niiice on the kicks.

did anyone say that? I didn't hear that come from anyone's mouth
That dude always got something negative to say for some reason...
indifferent.gif

I really like these.
The leather is reminiscent of 2000 Laney 5s

Nice shot Mark, looking clean!
A little off topic ... But was going tru my closet and found these who remebers these? Cant seem to find any for sale i mean i know it was 100 pairs made . But anychance any one have a size 9.5-10

Hahaha those are very old school. Gotta love the 90's use of colors and patent leather.
I can't bring myself to open the blacksheep pack up to put the red\green on there but I think those would be niiice on the kicks.
DO IT

Back
Top Bottom