2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ebay coupon would be a lifesaver right now i have till midnight to cop these tiffs and save some moneys with 5% ebay bucks and 4% ebates.

My local held it down with the QS. These are butter!

:pimp:

My two pairs of Calis came in from NDC. One looks perfect...The other box looks like it went through a horrid sandstorm!

Are those suede as well? I thought they were just leather

no, but i see what youre saying his post is a bit confusing with that comment. the other 3 pretty much are leather and suede mixed though, i guess the somp swoosh counts as leather.

How's the fit on the calis? I'm an 11 in the diamond highs

i would say tts they fit just like my somps, yoth, captain americas, and royal j packs, not as tight as the canvas dunks, but i dont have tiffs to compare to, yet.

If anyone can point me in the drection of a 12/13 id appreciate it.

i would say tts they fit just like my somps, yoth, captain americas, and royal j packs, not as tight as the canvas dunks, but i dont have tiffs to compare to, yet.

If anyone can point me in the drection of a 12/13 id appreciate it.
 EDIT

thanks for the info

Last edited:
I can never lace my damn highs proper, the tounge pops out when I want it too stay in, I try lace really loose so the ends hang out the side but its always too long unlike them pics above, always feels like I have extra long laces or something lol errrrgghhhh

no, but i see what youre saying his post is a bit confusing with that comment. the other 3 pretty much are leather and suede mixed though, i guess the somp swoosh counts as leather.

Yeah, the first thing that came to mind were those blazers since they're the only other lance mountains that I know that are patent leather with the suede swoosh. Those Jordans are clean as **** though, wish I could have grabbed a pair when they released.
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1138579/

That pair looks fugazzi compared too rice's. some pairs could look real bad some real sik...

Hell yeah, I'm gonna be buying like 10 pairs like someone on here mentioned just so I can't get a pair with the light shaded grey side panel

By the way, my previous comment has to be approved by the mode because I used a gif, da ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom