2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

More about Quartersnacks...I unDS'd my pair from SPoT yesterday, didn't realize until I got outside that a huge chunk of toe box was missing:

More about Quartersnacks...I unDS'd my pair from SPoT yesterday, didn't realize until I got outside that a huge chunk of toe box was missing:

that's how the toe box on my SOMP's started to look

I just proofed them with protector a couple weeks ago to hopefully have water bead off them

It's way worse in person, the pic makes it look way better than it actually is...there are 2 pretty deep cuts/grooves.

I'd probably be more mad if I didn't double up.

Was gonna wear my QS today, sprayed them with weather protector, but I didn't want to chance it. Suede is surprisedly nice and down here we have some bad thunderstorms like clock work.

For those who said QS>SOMP you guys have a valid argument, QS are very dope in hand. Might even double up if they hit the 80-70 range (wishful thinking).

i have never used any kind of protectant on my shoes..

Same here usually, but for suede weather protector actually works if it's a few drops here and there. If I had as many doubles and triples as you do, I wouldn't use any either :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom