2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Y'all gonna keep buying second and third pairs of quartersnacks or ya gonna let em go on sale so I can cop and skate them?

I mean really, it's a black suede shoe. You could wear it daily for 5 years.. 

I copped the Cali's because I didn't want to regret having to pay $200+ down the road; I probably won't wear them anytime soon but I have them for retail so that's all I care about

It's a cop out to say people don't want them because of the hype but I think that is def. the mentality of the reseller, this is why I like when shops do no returns on quickstrikes like this

resellers are also probably hurting double time with the losses they have taken on the BP's and Rukus's in prior weeks

Last edited:
What's a reasonable price for DS YOTH's 9.5 according to you guys?
I can get them out of my mind. Those golden speckles..

I copped the Cali's because I didn't want to regret having to pay $200+ down the road; I probably won't wear them anytime soon but I have them for retail so that's all I care about

It's a cop out to say people don't want them because of the hype but I think that is def. the mentality of the reseller, this is why I like when shops do no returns on quickstrikes like this

resellers are also probably hurting double time the losses they have taken on the BP's and Rukus's in prior weeks
Remember bro...

Sbs fell off. 

roll.gif

Not sure that I've ever received a shoe from an online order that I had to return because I "didn't like them in hand"

They are pretty nice quality though; if you like the Cali low's then these would be a good substitute for someone who doesn't want to drop $400+
Yep I'm happy with my pair and surprised by how nice the leather is don't wanna post pics of them in here either since we've seen a ton of them already :lol:

Last edited:
Yep I'm happy with my pair and surprised by how nice the leather is don't wanna post pics of them in here either since we've seen a ton of them already :lol:

I just looked at completed auctions in size 9 on eBay

someone idiot paid $220 yesterday for a pair of High's when there are literally like 40+ pairs for retail plus shipping on there :lol:

I just looked at completed auctions in size 9 on eBay

someone idiot paid $220 yesterday for a pair of High's when there are literally like 40+ pairs for retail plus shipping on there :lol:
Some people are so dumb :lol: if dude took the time he could've had them for retail but at least he got his shoes

And I tried looking for Cali lows in a 13 and I couldn't find anything for under $300 :smh: only one listing and they were pretty worn

Last edited:
Pics of what? You the plug? Team early? Sharing = caring.

I'm playing..

Can't really count on some of those listing going through. Ebay nowadays are full of non-payers.

But I'll have to echo the comments on the leather of the Calis.

Mine came in today from NDC. They really surprised me. I was expecting some hard leather similar to some of JB's recent releases. Its a nice middle ground between leather from the 80's-90s to the crap they put out now.

Felt the exact same way about the BP joints lol...hell I've seen pairs on eBay for $95 haha

That feeling has to be so crushing when you just took like a $50 hit

even better if he tries to stiff the seller and the buyer refuses to cancel the transaction then he is still charged eBay fees :lol:

bare wire created a label two days ago still no scan 
ohwell.gif
.  wonder what is taking them so long to ship it (unless usps lost it....)

Back
Top Bottom