2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ahh the worry about your own money response...

So I guess no one should ever gripe over the amount something cost? It's no different then anyone else complaining about stores or auctions marking up prices.

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

Not a shot at anyone but that an absurd amount for a shoe box

you like to come at ppl for how they spend their money---I've kinda noticed that "trend" in your posts.

Are you a finance major? Or like an accountant?? I'm serious. I noticed people in those fields are generally more fiscally conservative than others.

you like to come at ppl for how they spend their money---I've kinda noticed that "trend" in your posts.

Are you a finance major? Or like an accountant?? I'm serious. I noticed people in those fields are generally more fiscally conservative than others.

Hell nah.

Im just trying to figure why someone would spend $350 on a shoe box. In your case I was wondering you would spend $300 on some used shoes.

I guess I come off like Im some hatin' *** accountant by some of the responses i recieve but its really me just trying to figure out why someone see's a lot of value in an object that I don't value.

I hoped I would get a good response like in your case (hard to find shoe in your size) but I'm usually hit with the mind your own business type answers

I seen'd this on IG.....wasn't too sure what it is though. Are they selling shoes? Is it a price guide? I was confused by their caption on IG. "First come first serve"

I seen'd this on IG.....wasn't too sure what it is though. Are they selling shoes? Is it a price guide? I was confused by their caption on IG. "First come first serve"
Homebase essentially has all those shoes that theyve held back over the years and they'll be selling them soon (forgot the date). 

How about this, "One man's trash is another man's treasure"

I know I've spent all kinds of money on things that people in here would find completely irresponsible/pointless, but I did it because I wanted to and it made me feel good. There's a few things I've spent money on over the years that I've come to regret, but for the most part, I'm happy with my purchases.

Homebase essentially has all those shoes that theyve held back over the years and they'll be selling them soon (forgot the date). 

Are they gonna be selling them on a particular website?

Edit: nevermind lol

Last edited:
Eh it's your money...spend it how you see fit. So long as all if your bills are current and you aren't dropping into debt over the purchase noone can say anything to you.

Do we all need that next pair of shoes? Hell no but we get them because we can. Most of us in here own 30+ pairs of sneakers easily so we don't need another pair.

Not like you can take the money with you when you die. And if you don't have a spouse or children noone to provide for after your demise either.

I know I spend money on things others wouldn't but that is my prerogative to do if I so choose.

Eh it's your money...spend it how you see fit. So long as all if your bills are current and you aren't dropping into debt over the purchase noone can say anything to you.

Do we all need that next pair of shoes? Hell no but we get them because we can. Most of us in here own 30+ pairs of sneakers easily so we don't need another pair.

Not like you can take the money with you when you die. And if you don't have a spouse or children noone to provide for after your demise either.

I know I spend money on things others wouldn't but that is my prerogative to do if I so choose.
QFT

Just need that student loan out of the way =0( lol

I'm not telling anyone how to spend their money but let's not pretend like $350 for an empty shoe box is something you see every day

Last edited:
I bought my aj 1 sb wood box for less than that qs box, but I would buy it if I could justify it.

Lucky for those who are near homebase

What caught my eye was the Supreme Bruins, Piet Mondrians, and Red Vamps
nerd.gif

Ohhh, thats my fault I just read the description.

Moving forward I'll just keep these type of comments to myself to avoid any thread derailments
ohhhh you thought it was just the box?

comes with shoes too. i wear all my kicks but i LOVE little **** so special boxes make me feel some type of way

Back
Top Bottom