2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally checkout with a size 12. NDC will be hell tomorrow if this happens. Which we know it will. 

Last edited:

Thought he was punching a ****.... So unsavory....
...oh he wasn't?
tongue.gif

Copped QS from my local, tried NDC. Got SO message, Then was able to ATC a 12. Keep trying if interested. We'll see about tomorrow.

So people are still adding? I can't get past OOS message. Not that I'm trying to buy just kinda worried about NDC tomorrow now.

So people are still adding? I can't get past OOS message. Not that I'm trying to buy just kinda worried about NDC tomorrow now.
NDC tomorrow isn't even gonna be functional lol. Bots and all that won't matter unless you're manipulating code. It's crazy to say it, but the FTL umbrella will be the go to.

How the hell did they sell out that fast on a Friday when people are at work? They didn't have many if that's the case.

Can't forget that there's def a percentage of people trying to add "just to see if they can"

Not a high percentage but worth mentioning.

did anybody else NOT using Chrome experience the Captcha malfunction? I saw on twitter those who used Firefox didn't have that issue.

NDC tomorrow isn't even gonna be functional lol. Bots and all that won't matter unless you're manipulating code. It's crazy to say it, but the FTL umbrella will be the go to.

that's what I'm thinking---even if you AREN'T going for WTLs, the site itself will be in complete SHAMBLES. That happened before when I was trying to just buy something non-shoe related on a big release saturday AM. It was crazy.

NDC server issues today and from Cali release got me thinking I may have to bite the bullet and pay $130 at the local tomorrow :smh:.

How the hell did they sell out that fast on a Friday when people are at work? They didn't have many if that's the case.
there were background server issues, probably a connectivity problem with their stock server in memphis, like what has happened a few times this year.

if you're only going for beijings tomorrow, ndc is probably the last site I used. I think I'm visiting my mom this weekend in PA so I might swing by the local and pick a pair up from there, if not there's lots of options.

NDC server issues today and from Cali release got me thinking I may have to bite the bullet and pay $130 at the local tomorrow :smh:.

$20 over retail (less if you're paying tax like most) to have them secured and not have to wait on shipping...how's that a problem?

Back
Top Bottom