2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Concepts releases are ridiculous.

Im getting there really early this year. If not, a whole crap ton of people cut you in line to stand with their buddies or by their ghost chairs. On top of that they are slow as molasses so w/e time you think youre saving by showing up later you lose by waiting to check out. 

Today's wear, wish they would retro the BTTYS collection.

i guess it might be time to visit my fam up in Long Island for thanksgiving and take the the 4 hour trip to Cambridge from there.

Im getting there really early this year. If not, a whole crap ton of people cut you in line to stand with their buddies or by their ghost chairs. On top of that they are slow as molasses so w/e time you think youre saving by showing up later you lose by waiting to check out. 

If we show up together we'll be big enough to hold are spot without too many issues

If we show up together we'll be big enough to hold are spot without too many issues

But are they gonna have three 13s (for me, you, and Kamil) if me and @vuezie1127 come up though?

Last edited:
Did they just say "prove there is life after the hype" and then name Tiff Highs their number one post black box dunk? Are these people on crack?! They didn't name almost any of the dunks I consider the best (aside from maybe Supremes but those are so hyped they don't belong on the list either)

Top 10 Post Black Box as it should have been (according to me, many will obviously disagree as I did with their initial list):

10) Denim Highs
9) WPF
8) Beijing
7) Iron SB Low
6) Statue of Liberty
5) Buellers
4) SOMP's
3) Blue Lobsters
2) Cheech and Chongs
1)  Skunks

Don't have the time to make it perfect but the only one I agree on is SOL.

I know, I know...
I didn't write the article, just posted it.

But are they gonna have three 13s (for me, you, and Kamil) if me and @vuezie1127 come up though?
They should assuming we get there early. They normally get a lot of their in stores

I'd deal with the strap if I could find 'em in the $75 range...the leather quality looks amazing and I have 0 orange shoes.

I'd deal with the strap if I could find 'em in the $75 range...the leather quality looks amazing and I have 0 orange shoes.
i have to agree the price point and the strap are holding me back if they hit that discount that nike hates id cop em up... prolly do some work on the strap or just keep em strapped... just looks off to me on the dunks... AF1 mid straps look clean just doesnt go well on the dunk model imo

the thing holding me back on the Halloween's is the orange.  The leather quality looks amazing in those Premier shots!

Excuse me while I vent good people! I shot this dude an offer just last night for some DS Concords, he shoots me down. I then see today that he edited his post and is now asking less than what I offered him last night!!!

Back
Top Bottom