2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The SPOT sale is lowkey going on right now. A bunch of good stuff for the low 
happy.gif

http://skateparkoftampa.com/closeout

Right looks clean left has a few dirt spots. And the midsole is a bit dirty too but that's easy to clean. id rate them a 8 or 8.5. and I was planning on using Jason Markk, I've clean some suede shoes before with it. any recommendations on how to clean when I get them.

I'd pass on those it will be a lot of work to clean the whole shoe but if your down for the job grab them and some e z clean and get to it

UNDS time for my crawfish... even if the silver toebox creases instanlty (wich i don't care about actually) they're one of my favourite picks of the year! 
smile.gif
 i wish i had picked the rukus package, hope for someone to resell somewhere in the future!

i didnt go with og silver lacer or red either... i wanted to add some bicolor "spice"!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
UNDS time for my crawfish... even if the silver toebox creases instanlty (wich i don't care about actually) they're one of my favourite picks of the year! 
smile.gif
 i wish i had picked the rukus package, hope for someone to resell somewhere in the future!

i didnt go with og silver lacer or red either... i wanted to add some bicolor "spice"!
laugh.gif

WHEW, those socks though! LOL.

SH2s for $14 is steal, period.

And the leather on the Halloweens look so good, lord have mercy!

Back
Top Bottom