2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What I've been shredding in and what I'm rocking today happy Friday yall

so whats on everyone's list of releases they missed but still want to cop from about the last year or so? i know im not the only one that thinks about this haha

so whats on everyone's list of releases they missed but still want to cop from about the last year or so? i know im not the only one that thinks about this haha

I want a pair of the Jpack highs. Bought a pair but wrong size so moved them. Want them below retail so I think my window has closed unfortunately.

And SOMPs!

Last edited:

Idk about last year, I like the older releases, the newer releases seem lacking in quality/substance...maybe it's just me that feels that way, given the exception yoth, somp, etc

These two come to mind when you said , what did you miss out on but want to cop, shout out who ever picked up the puff n stuffs a few pages back and posted them :smokin shots

Last edited:
Recent releases would be rukus (I like'em but don't know how much wear they'll get). Always checking on older stuff here too, but nothing is a "must have". It's more based on price right about now.

Puff n stuff should be here tomorrow :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk about last year, I like the older releases, the newer releases seem lacking in quality/substance...maybe it's just me that feels that way, given the exception yoth, somp, etc

These two come to mind when you said , what did you miss out on but want to cop, shout out who ever picked up the puff n stuffs a few pages back and posted them
smokin.gif
shots
Crazy dope shoe. I copped those puff n stuffs but I also am looking to snag some Bisons. Also on my radar: Reese Forbes Lows (the suede pair) and Mocha lows

Recent releases would be rukus (I like'em bit don't know how much wear they'll get). Always checking on older stuff here too, but nothing is a "must have". It's more based on price right about now.

Puff n stuff should be here tomorrow
smokin.gif
You never told me if you paid full price or not but I'm glad someone worthy snagged em. I was going home to buy em that night. Something about snoozing and losing.

got a feeling the somps might still be the most popular shoe of the year sans yoth for many in here. But on my list are: premier petoskey high and 510 highs gotta get those into the collection soon as far as sb's go. As for throw back pairs...raging bull highs 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
You never told me if you paid full price or not but I'm glad someone worthy snagged em. I was going home to buy em that night. Something about snoozing and losing.

Thought about sending an offer but I was comfortable with the price. However I didn't see it comes with a replacement box :smh: shame on me. But I'm not gonna cry over 10-15$. I'll take the L. Been wanting them for a while and he's legit. Didn't know you asked me, sorry I missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I give up on Premier for now, maybe I'll get back at it later...for the time being, my gut tells me the link won't change and they just disabled the product until later tonight or tomorrow.

I'll post Premier/SPoT links at noon, and if I can decipher them, ATC links for SPoT in la mañana.

Last edited:

now if i could find a pair of lance mountains for this price haha
been searching for a pair of the whites in forever sub $275 in size 11.. I think the whites are >>>>>>>>>>>xamillion better than the black pair but I don'tthink I'll ever find it in my price range.

been searching for a pair of the whites in forever sub $275 in size 11.. I think the whites are >>>>>>>>>>>xamillion better than the black pair but I don'tthink I'll ever find it in my price range.
every time i get the nerve to even look at a pair on ebay i get instantly turned away by the price haha. The whites are nice but a distressed pair of black >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> or lets be honest fully stripped clean pairs on both to match >>>>>>>>>>> haha

every time i get the nerve to even look at a pair on ebay i get instantly turned away by the price haha. The whites are nice but a distressed pair of black >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> or lets be honest fully stripped clean pairs on both to match >>>>>>>>>>> haha
the prices are ridiculous.. i've never been able to talk a seller lower than 300 straight... which is too rich for my blood

Crazy dope shoe. I copped those puff n stuffs but I also am looking to snag some Bisons. Also on my radar: Reese Forbes Lows (the suede pair) and Mocha lows

Ahh repped my man.. we shooting at the same targets, I love the suede mochas, tedious tracking a pair down tho

Last edited:

the prices are ridiculous.. i've never been able to talk a seller lower than 300 straight... which is too rich for my blood
275 or 300 that extra 25 be seeming like a mountain to climb but i rarely see size 12 under 350-400 on the bay granted i haven't shot any offers but that starting price got me scared to even sit at the table. 

Back
Top Bottom