2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today's wear. ACTION SHOTZ

OMGZ the detail in this pic. So :smokin

Last edited:
I didn't miss anything this year.  I only go after highs and I luckily was able to cop (some took a lot of effort) everything that I wanted from the last year or so.  My current stack only goes back through the blue boxes so I've been after anything before that era lately with no luck.

SPoT is up to some trickery.

Yesterday, they tweeted me that the size run would be 5-14. When I went back through my mentions today to verify, the tweet was gone. I just asked them if they deleted the tweet, they said no and replied that the size run would be "5-15 now", and then immediately deleted that tweet, and said it was 5-14.

At any rate, ATC links have been deciphered and will be posted in the morning.

I have it on good authority that the Premier Lows will be a ISO QS and the Highs will be GR. I know this has been speculated at but my source says that is what is being said right now. Whether that changes in the coming weeks or not, I'm not sure. Take this info with a grain of salt, nothing is definite until it is definite.

I have it on good authority that the Premier Lows will be a ISO QS and the Highs will be GR. I know this has been speculated at but my source says that is what is being said right now. Whether that changes in the coming weeks or not, I'm not sure. Take this info with a grain of salt, nothing is definite until it is definite.
Yeah yeah...but what's the inspiration so we can ditch the 'Yeezy' moniker?

Tier zero is just a top level of quickstrike.

Stuff that gets released only at like nikelab, blends, concepts, bodega, undftd, etc.

Plenty of "tier zero" releases have zero hype and fly totally under the radar despite being way more limited than the average Qs

Last edited:
Tier zero is just a top level of quickstrike.

Stuff that gets released only at like nikelab, blends, concepts, bodega, undftd, etc.
lol

Dude I know what Tier 0 is (not a "level of quickstrike", but the type of Nike account a store has).

What I didn't know is that these Dunks were Tier 0.

Last edited:
At any rate, I don't think these are actually T0...Villa is getting them, and I'm 99% sure they don't have a T0 account.

You can get them for eBay for as much as they cost from End with the exchange rate anyway.
true that. I was just lurking their site really.  I'll see how this goes tomorrow morning.  Might possibly sit it out and look for disco on these snakeskin comforts.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure villa posted on twitter not too long ago that they do have a tier zero account
They didn't get the Moon Landing 90s...this leads me to believe that they're not T0 (afaik, every T0 account worldwide sold these).

I'd love to stand corrected though, if you find the tweet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom