2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Beijing is one Dunk that I wouldn't buy on the internet without a good return policy. Too many factory defects to trust that an eBay seller is not only going to send you the actual pair listed, but also a defect free pair.

That's what I've heard from people with SB accounts, but nothing definite yet. As all rumors go, do not trust until you see.
as long as i can add a high to cart at 7 am on saturday and checkout before my black friday shift is over all will be gravy in my eyes haha 
nthat.gif
 hope the lows are readily available for those that prefer those. 

as long as i can add a high to cart at 7 am on saturday and checkout before my black friday shift is over all will be gravy in my eyes haha 
nthat.gif
 hope the lows are readily available for those that prefer those. 
Even if that isn't possible on release day at Premier, it will be easy elsewhere. Even Tiffs were easy enough to get with all the hype, SOMP's were easy to get even though <1000 pairs made, SB is "dead" and I LOVE IT!

Even if that isn't possible on release day at Premier, it will be easy elsewhere. Even Tiffs were easy enough to get with all the hype, SOMP's were easy to get even though <1000 pairs made, SB is "dead" and I LOVE IT!
Diamonds were impossible for me to get, lol. Biggest clusterF ever. 

Me and Liv were going hard at home on 2 computers and 2 phones. No dice. 

Diamonds were impossible for me to get, lol. Biggest clusterF ever. 

Me and Liv were going hard at home on 2 computers and 2 phones. No dice. 
The most absurd part of that release is that production numbers were 30-40 THOUSAND. SOMP's were 40 times more scarce and 100 times easier to cop. That means hype was 4,000 times higher on Diamonds.

/Math

I camped for one pair of diamonds and got ooped by a shop owner that holds me down when I'm in a bind for the other pair.  I gave my brother in law the pair I camped for because he struck out in his town #teamnevercampingagain

I camped for one pair of diamonds and got ooped by a shop owner that holds me down when I'm in a bind for the other pair.  I gave my brother in law the pair I camped for because he struck out in his town #teamnevercampingagain
Wish I could have camped for them but my local is Concepts...

Lines there for normal releases are chaos and I wasn't going to spend 48 hours or w/e of my time on that bs

Wait a minute----here I am getting all excited over this northern lights theme; AND THAT'S THE NAME FOR THEM #POOR *** SBs WE WERE CALLIN' YEEZYS!?

man, **** ya'll. I'm out.

Nike canceled my snakeskin Dunk order for my wife. On the plus side, they issued me a 20% promo. I find it interesting that the last six characters are no longer sequential or limited to numbers. That explains why folks are no longer able to generate codes. Anywho, all's well that ends well.

To and from work today

Damn note 4 pics are to large to upload

Anyway Springsteen dunks and a flag hoodie

Nike canceled my snakeskin Dunk order for my wife. On the plus side, they issued me a 20% promo. I find it interesting that the last six characters are no longer sequential or limited to numbers. That explains why folks are no longer able to generate codes. Anywho, all's well that ends well.
Did they oversell that size? Or was it something else?

Back
Top Bottom