2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Everyone, if you struck out online and still want a pair go hunt on IG and Twitter. I just put in #premier and start asking shops if they will be doing Phone Orders. These should still be readily available if you do the work.

Woke up late. Surprised to see how fast they went, but I'm not even mad, I'll keep waiting tho. Congrats to everyone who copped.

I have low sales tax (Utah). But the 12% E-Bates benefits me because its stacking up w/ the rest of my purchases AND the sign up bonuses. E-Bates has given me $60 just in sign up referral bonus.

I really wanted to wake up and cop a bae size for my girl but I'm in the midwest and forgot to take the one hour time difference into account when I set my alarm... now I'm on the hunt for a 5.5 in one of the upcoming restocks for these #teamsmallfeet

Sorry if it's been asked but it's very hard to search for two letter terms I was trying to figure out if anybody stated with the AE on the premier no box stood for I've never seen it on a shoe

Anyone get confirmation email from nike yet?

Look.
Here.
Zack.
tumblr_n8bmejIRpy1tc9hojo1_400.gif

Last edited:

I really wanted to wake up and cop a bae size for my girl but I'm in the midwest and forgot to take the one hour time difference into account when I set my alarm... now I'm on the hunt for a 5.5 in one of the upcoming restocks for these #teamsmallfeet
Like I posted earlier, search Instagram and Twitter. Plenty of Skate shops havent even dropped yet and are taking phone orders.

Here's a freebie:

Back
Top Bottom