2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What's up NT. Long time lurker here finally decided to post, one of my favorite threads. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up that Atlas Cyber Monday deal is live! Just enter ATLASCYBER code at checkout for 30% off. Some good sizes left on AG's, Flashes, and even QS's. Enjoy :smile:

Welcome & good looks on the code! REPPED!!

Didn't check the forum for one day. Boom 13 pages. Release days make you guys go loco with the cake!
Non the less I hope everybody ate. Enjoy yours while I wait until 27th of December! Waiting on those on feet shots.

Last edited:
All I did was reinforce my closet's present shelving (by adding one extra support beam and two wall brackets every ten inches) and it's rock solid. Against the wall (please see photo) are 42 shoes and clothes hanging with zero signs of fatigue on the shelf's part. I did my entire closet this way. Also for stability I opted to use The Container Store plastic shoe boxes with drilled air holes (by me) for ventilation.

Nice! Why the air holes? Sweaty feet? JK.

Nice! Why the air holes? Sweaty feet? JK.
roll.gif

Something I found randomly interesting:

The official color on the box for NL Lows and NL Highs is actually different. For the lows it's PNK FRC for the pink (Pink Force?) and for the Highs it's Hyper Pink.

Didn't check the forum for one day. Boom 13 pages. Release days make you guys go loco with the cake!
Non the less I hope everybody ate. Enjoy yours while I wait until 27th of December! Waiting on those on feet shots.
Hey Sairo just saw your sig, if you need SB spots in EU check out @_nate_w on Instagram, dude has a SICK collection and is EU based.

Last edited:

What's up NT. Long time lurker here finally decided to post, one of my favorite threads. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up that Atlas Cyber Monday deal is live! Just enter ATLASCYBER code at checkout for 30% off. Some good sizes left on AG's, Flashes, and even QS's. Enjoy :smile:
Welcome and Thank you!!! I grabbed some AG's because that price is hard to pass up with no tax and free shipping... Repped!!!

Thanks everyone :smile:

Dang looks like they had to rain on the parade haha. They excluded AG's from the promo now :/

Last edited:

Says the code can't be aplied on AGs...
I ordered an hour ago and my email confirmation shows the 30% off discount... I logged into my account prior to adding the code, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it... I know logging into or creating an account was required with the Mitchell and Ness 40% off code earlier this week... I might've gotten lucky or they might cancel... We'll see...  

* EDIT

I just added another pair of AG's to see if the code would apply and it indeed was denied... I guess they are excluded now... Sorry dudes...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom