2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From the Premier sale, I grabbed Beijings and Quarter Snacks for $156 shipped. So glad they had my size in each

From the Premier sale, I grabbed Beijings and Quarter Snacks for $156 shipped. So glad they had my size in each

Not bad brotha primitive had beijings for 49$ plus shipping was like 58$ did mine local pick up for 49$ and picked up a size 6 for my girl . 99$ even

Not bad brotha primitive had beijings for 49$ plus shipping was like 58$ did mine local pick up for 49$ and picked up a size 6 for my girl . 99$ even
Yeah thats a great deal there to. I wanted to order the QS and Beijings from the same site if possible, and needing an 11 in each size is freaking impossible to find it seems.

These will only be my third and fourth pair of SBs ever. Had some random pair years ago, then I seen the Ruckus Crawfish and being from Louisiana I had to get them. The QS everyone says they're amazing quality and the Beijings just look sick to me. Not an SB fan per say, but kicks I like and will wear very often with QUALITY materials for less than $100 each? Yes, please keep it coming

Last edited:
Man I think all this recent morality talk is , well...

Lame.

I like a lot of you guys a lot, but some of you I def can do without.

Anyway happy cyber Monday.
Remember, we're here because we like dunks. And as a collective we are more civil than a jordan or Yee thread.
I'm glad the hype train has once again left us. Probs took most of the lurkers and idiots away with it.

I'll open up my PMs as a confidential confessional, to help keep the thread clear.

Feel free to send me all of your re-seller and other ethical dilemmas and come ups.

700+ posts for just the weekend? 
eyes.gif

Did a bomb go off in here or something?

ive been calling them Yezzy's since that one dude misspelled it pages back. :rofl:

and thanks @mints i'm notorious for misusing ellipsis. i mostly use them as an 'erm' or for trailing off for no reason... :tongue:

But thanks for pointing that out. It was something i was meaning to fix.

primitive cyber monday deal decent on already discounted shoes but no free ship kind of kills it for me ($8). maybe i'm cheap!    also idboardshop code isnt working for me maybe it ends on 1st? owell saving my wallet i guess.

looking forward to seeing what nike sb has to offer for the month of december...i hope those two GR dunk lows on their website aren't the only releases...

sorry @mints i've been using '...' way too long to separate my thoughts so it's going to be hard to stop... you still the man doeeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom