2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Interesting description of the concept by the designer himself

So which concept came first....the Beijing's or the Salt Stains? Either way, they look to have used the same material lol

has anyone received a shipping update or anything other than order confirmation/receipt from spot on the NL highs yet?

Just received it an hour ago that it shipped, but no tracking number on the site yet, had me worried, Spot normally ships out the same day.

Last edited:
So which concept came first....the Beijing's or the Salt Stains? Either way, they look to have used the same material lol

It's quite possible that they were both designed either around the same time or pretty close together, but independently of what someone else is doing. The Rukus supposedly took 2 years from initial pitch to actual release, and I've heard of other shops having an even longer time between things being pitched and coming out.

Here is my pair..tried to scuff the black toebox and some paint is coming off.i can easily say these are better than the lance mountains

Last edited:
Every shop trying to be first to get the word out to get rid of their GRs these days lol

Last edited:

Unheardof Brand is doing phone orders for NL highs

(513)7449444

Sizes 8 - 13

$120

Edit: Sorry if it's already been posted. 
Thats pretty cool that shops are still dropping them, unheard-of is charging $150 with tax and shipping

Back
Top Bottom