2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

110% copped upon release; fav low of the year just before 2015 hits :pimp:

NAH! I'm not trying to hear all that! If that man has an issue with rocking used kicks it's his right to say so! Just like it was EVERBODY'S right to sit on here for pages and pages talking about how Dela low's look like a pile of poop (a shoe I had just taken a lot of pride acquiring I might add)! So if his words got 90% of you in your feelings; I suggest you just suck it up like I did!
roll.gif

well i must be a real douche. i bought used civilists b/c i could never find my size ds for a non-ridiculous price lol. got'm cheap and they had no signs of wear.  

Plus collabs don't move me at all. Material looks solid but it's so plain. That midsole just is not the business.

The plus just don't have anything going for em at all. It's like nike had a gr and said, hey plus, here's your collab

I was finally able to cop the Northern Lights at my local skateshop. I called this morning to ask if they are getting a restock and luckily they are strictly receiving size 9 from nike only which was my size,went straight to the shop,and was told the shoes were $140??It was either this or face the wrath of resellers. are they even allowed to price over box price?

This is why I don't go out of my way to celebrate Chinese culture by going crazy over shoes like Beijing or YOTH Dunks.  (Yes, I realize most shoes are made in China and yes I eat Chinese food occasionally)

I was finally able to cop the Northern Lights at my local skateshop. I called this morning to ask if they are getting a restock and luckily they are strictly receiving size 9 from nike only which was my size,went straight to the shop,and was told the shoes were $140??It was either this or face the wrath of resellers. are they even allowed to price over box price?
Yes, they sure are allowed to.

Damn, I hate to see retailers be the new resellers in the near future...
It's not a new practice though. Some shops have been charging over box price from jump. Some have to do it to pay bills.

Last edited:
I don't really like other people's feet, so if someone else wears a pair of shoes for a substantial amount of time, I ain't trying to buy them after, tried on sure but well worn by another mans feet, sweating etc and then me buy and wear them now, no thank you. |I

It's just not something I would do, buy a second hand automobile, sure, but what another mans spends his money on is his business/leisure. Each to their own. :smile:

I don't really like other people's feet, so if someone else wears a pair of shoes for a substantial amount of time, I ain't trying to buy them after, tried on sure but well worn by another mans feet, sweating etc and then me buy and wear them now, no thank you. |I

It's just not something I would do, buy a second hand automobile, sure, but what another mans spends his money on is his business/leisure. Each to their own. :smile:
Just smell it before you buy it to make sure he doesn't have foot fungus. That's what I would do.

Back
Top Bottom