2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That dude that is selling the Baos is the same guy that had those 510s FS for like $60 that someone posted the other day.  I have bought from him before through a FB group, and he was legit.  He has had those things up for a while, and i guess is having a hard time moving them, i have been watching the prices steadily drop.

Last edited:

SB for the day AG Highs. These will probably go back into the box and hide out until it's shorts weather again, I don't like the back of my jeans covering up the color pops.

My GF just got me into wearing sweats regularly last year. I don't think I'm ready to cave on some joggers yet.

Plus it feels like something I'd want to try on at least once before I went in on ordering.

Ups is such a joke, my NL highs from spot where supposed to be here monday, and on sunday they "miss sorted" it in SF (about 5.5 hrs away). Just got off the phone with cs and she had literally no info after sundays scan...she did tell me to call back if I don't receive it by tomorrow to open an investigation.....pretty sure some dude jacked em...ahh
question do you live in the bay area? I actually work for ups dispatch side. Alot of our volume is going to south sf first since their building is huge and can handle extra stuff. We are having a lot of 1 day delays last few weeks

SB for the day AG Highs. These will probably go back into the box and hide out until it's shorts weather again, I don't like the back of my jeans covering up the color pops.
Never liked AG's but in this lighting they look really good. Almost like a cross between the wheat highs and flax highs. Nice shot per usual homie.

Last edited:
Do these look like some Freddy Kruger Hi's imo

Naaah. Gucci ostrich.

Good mail day today

Nice. Those never would be worn. Display items.

Just got the summit whites for a good price. I really like the colorway. It's like a white high end sneaker type of colorway with the suede and off whites.

Snow.gif

Today's wear for a holiday event at the office.
#NTDenim. I just had to.

question do you live in the bay area? I actually work for ups dispatch side. Alot of our volume is going to south sf first since their building is huge and can handle extra stuff. We are having a lot of 1 day delays last few weeks
I live up in humboldt, it was scanned in south sf, but then "incorrectly sorted" and they don't know where it is....I had 2 1 day delayed through oackland last week, this package isnt delayed, they  don't even know where it is....so someone probably jacked it...

Back
Top Bottom