2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

on the topic of ebay fees, doesn't ebay take out their fee, and also paypals fee is also taken out?  so around 14%?
yep, just about.
I've sold some shoes and say I put $12 dollars for shipping, I"ll buy the label and say it ends up being like $10 and some change thanks to getting an "ebay discount" on the shipping, ebay will still charge you that dollar or two in their seller fees as a "final value fee on shipping" :smh:
stupid how they try to nickle and dime you

I'm sure ebay charges 10% on the final price plus shipping. To prevent ppl from making money off shipping

they do not.. that's why people used to charge $30-$50 for shipping.. some still might.
i thought they used to not that's why people charged ridiculous shipping which is what caused them to charge it on shipping. Interesting. Never knew, I always offer free shipping on ebay.

eBay also takes 10% for shipping fees if you look into your account and fees it will say final value fee on shipping

Unless we're referring to a different fee? please correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
i thought they used to not that's why people charged ridiculous shipping which is what caused them to charge it on shipping. Interesting. Never knew, I always offer free shipping on ebay.

I usually offer free shipping too. It's more appealing to buyers.

Now wish me luck fellas, as I begin in a couple weeks to embark on buying SB's that I've recently missed out on, want back from what I sold, and get what I never had. It's tough to decide what to buy first, older release pricier pairs, recent release pricier pairs, or recent release around retail priced pairs. It's love/hate having so many options right now on eBay lol
Being 11.5/12 helps with options.

It always gets interesting dealing with eBay sellers.

Walter..

Legit, but I don't believe he provides a tracking #, but I never had a problem. Ordered a few over the years.

I bought my two pairs of quarter snacks off his eBay store. Bought them Thursday night and they shipped out Friday. Came in today. He uses USPS priority which is pretty much the fastest option possible.

I would buy off eBay. He offers free shipping there and it seems he has a bigger selection there. My size in the QS wasn't available on the site but it was available in his eBay store.

Adding to list of ebay steals, won an auction for NDS somps for 67. But seller not shipping and not responding.

EBay doesn't fee shipping charges, but PayPal charges fees for the whole payment.

they do not.. that's why people used to charge $30-$50 for shipping.. some still might.
Nah... eBay charges fees on shipping now, too. Been doing that for about a year or two.

http://www.fees.ebay.com/feeweb/feecalculator

AND HERE'S AN EPISODE OF "You Know What Grinds My Gears?!"

Why do people think PayPal takes 4%? It's 2.9% +$0.30 transaction fee. For a transaction of $30 that comes out to around 4% but anything normal it's still roughly 3%. For a transaction of $100 it comes out to 3.2%

Last edited:
I just sold my first pair of shoes through PayPal. Can you guys give me any tips or suggestions on how I can make this transaction run smooth as possible? (mainly so I don't get scammed is what I'm most worried about)

I just sold my first pair of shoes through PayPal. Can you guys give me any tips or suggestions on how I can make this transaction run smooth as possible? (mainly so I don't get scammed is what I'm most worried about)
Verified PayPal address is most important!

Shipping confirmation is next most important.

AND HERE'S AN EPISODE OF "You Know What Grinds My Gears?!"

Why do people think PayPal takes 4%? It's 2.9% +$0.30 transaction fee. For a transaction of $30 that comes out to around 4% but anything normal it's still roughly 3%. For a transaction of $100 it comes out to 3.2%
rounding up is easier than calculating to the .x% in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom