2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i want verse001 verse001 to post a picture of him taking a picture. Im interested in the process.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-1356-1367415833-1.gif

Lmao, it always cracks me up when you come in here super lowkey at a random time, drop a gem, and just bounce. 

thats how he do :nthat: the silent assassin

it's crazy how great the SH1's were and how terrible the second collab went :lol:

I could def. get down with a pair of SH1s

Just saw your post on reddit. Clean. 

i want verse001 verse001 to post a picture of him taking a picture. Im interested in the process.

haha thanks playas, just puttin my lil contributions to the thread

verse001 verse001 was deff the freshest kid growin up :pimp:

i wish! i never got to wear cool stuff till i was old enough to buy it for myself, and even then it took a few years before i could actually afford it

Speaking of pics... I'm gonna be cooking my first batch of crawfish this season and I'll shoot y'all some on feet shots of me cooking in the Ruckus' tomorrow.

Debating if I should pull the trigger on some VNDS Barfs...Only downfall is that it doesn't come with the box and extra laces...Which isn't too big of a deal.

Speaking of pics... I'm gonna be cooking my first batch of crawfish this season and I'll shoot y'all some on feet shots of me cooking in the Ruckus' tomorrow.

What kind of prices you getting out there? I usually don't partake until after Mardi Gras, but I'm ready for some boiled seafood now.

Back
Top Bottom