2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^I saw these sitting at the clearance store in Conroe for around $60. They were my size (11.5) and I tried them on twice, but couldn't pull the trigger. I like the green J-pack joints better.

@Sipy if I knew where any size 13s were even available I might try for it but I haven't even seen any on the market.

Oh and short girls>>>>

I'm 6'7" and my girl is 5'3". Ideal.

^ditto, except I'm 6'5

I wasnt aware that there just havent been any popping up. Sucks Mark. :/
damn y'all some tall dudes 
laugh.gif

Being tall works in my favor in most things outside everyday comings and goings but learning to duck doorways instinctually was a crappy lesson

Idk...I think it's something in the local drinking water. I always see a bunch of 6+ footers in New Orleans rocking GS kicks.

Does being tall have a direct relation to shoe size?

Me = middle of the road 5'11" & 9.5

Probably not direct, but I assume most people's feet are proportionate to the rest of their body...thusly the taller you are, the bigger your feet (for the most part).

I'm 6'1ish and I wear a 13, but I have wide feet...my true size length wise is probably an 11.5, but I need a bigger shoe to accommodate the width of my feet.

Conversely, I have a friend who is about the same height (maybe even an inch or two taller) and he wears a 9.5.

Last edited:
Anyone else wanna see some more food inspired dunks?

Would love to see them do an all suede burger dunk like those END joints

I wouldn't mind something like those Saucony joints. As long as it doesn't come out corny like these...

I guess these are more burgery than corny
laugh.gif

I'm 5'10 and 9-9.5 depending on the brand

Got same size in combat boots and was swimming for months until re issued new ones lol. Went to 8.5. Crazy

Back
Top Bottom