2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

but if you love all that stuff more than those shoes...doesn't that beg the original question?
laugh.gif
My original question was: where can I find it under retail? So no, it doesn't. Good try though. 
grin.gif

Everyone talking about Gino 3's, I should probably give these a good cleanings haven't worn them in years. Got them on sale when they released.

Walter..

I wish Nike or one of these skate shops would tell us what the inspiration behind the pair with the leaf on the heel is...I don't even like 'em, but my curiosity is piqued.

Lol. I got that. If you want to be smart, then actually use a little intelligence. If he wants to use sarcasm then so can I. The initial question was actually mine.  I hate to be #PettyMayonnaise tonight, but I'm so sick of this new generation of bammas on NT barely old enough to rent a car without extra fees tryin to come at others for no reason at all. 

I asked if anybody knew where I could find them for less than retail because I love the way they look. If you don't have a reply to my question then step.
Since when does not paying retail mean that you don't love the way a shoe looks and want to add it to your closet? You new N****** need to ***** with that. I'm not usually this unladylike, but yall e-thugs gotta chill.
Didn't think my sentence warranted an essay but I apologize if I ruffled your feathers.

*Comcast tech support voice*

Last edited:
Didn't think my sentence warranted an essay but I apologize if I ruffled your feathers.

*Comcast tech support voice*
Apology accepted. 

*Pissed off customer voice*

I'm koo with @rapcoz2134  now. If anybody else wants to discuss this or you actually have a deal on the salt stains my inbox is a click away. No need to continue to clog the thread. 

Last edited:
BHM's coming tomorrow. Can't wait. I do however wish I knew about the coupon before I ordered it at retail.
mean.gif

Peace to whomever provided the DRIFIT Nike Store code. I got those Maple Leaf's and a Janoski.

Anyone else get the Maple Leaf's?

I am thinking about getting them but wanna see better pics of the materials. Let us know how they are when you get them in hand.

Okay. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully shops do let them go for a lot cheaper maybe around $80 or whatever... I was about to pull the trigger haha lucky for me I like them.
112's would've looked dope with this colorway
3m swoosh
Neon soles
Black midsole
But I guess it wouldn't have been a 112 colorway?

Those are dope. This is a Nike ID? I'm terrible at those ID's. I draw a blank when it's time to create something.
Thanks..yea Nike ID dunk lows..lol, I have maybe 10 nike id dunk lows, lows were what i would wear before getting into nike sb's. When i make them I know what color I want so its just messing around until I get the best look using the premium materials that are used for that period. it just sucks nike inflated price of nike ids from back in the day.

Last edited:
conthedon conthedon oh yea I remember seeing that post. Nicely done I like that look over the original colorway. I got rid of mine, grey and green just wasn't that much of a wearable color for me. Repped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom