2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm going home this weekend for the Royal Rumble. Probably gonna wear the "celtics" colorway that i have somewhere in my parents basement
laugh.gif
have fun homie, i went to the rumble last year, it was so fun and i don't even mess with wrestling like that

I said that because most of the tall Asians I run into in Houston are Korean. 

I see you're from Canada too fam. I went up to St. John's last year and loved it. I think I'm making another trip in a few months. 

Oh ya, Koreans are on the taller end but I still think the Northern Chinese are the tallest on avg. I dunno Korean guys are pretty damn sensitive about their height and are often known to use elevated insoles to reach the coveted "180cm." Dunno what all the fuss is about. I prefer a height around 172-175.

The Maritimes are an absolute mystery to me since I've only lived in Van and Toronto. I'd love to visit sometime because it stikes me as very exotic. Lol

Last edited:
Been looking everywhere but can't find a better deal than eBay for Quartersnacls. $84.64 shipped, not bad, I will probably pull the trigger unless anyone know of a better deal. 

5000 only on kicks....hmm, that's a lot of money for me shoe wise....I don't want a lot of super-high priced things (ex: Yeezy's, Jordan Motorsports shoes, etc...)

Black Cement 3's

Both Supreme SB's

Blue Levis

OG Infered AM90's

Huxtable's SB's (my "grail" shoe)

Quagmires

Any AF1's with the jewel logo from the late 90's

AJ x SB's in White

Black Rayguns

Slayers

Homer Simpsons

N.E.R.D's (I haven't seen a size 13 of these anywhere in years)

Royal 1's

Sea Crystal Mids

Monopolys (I slept on them)

...and that's nowhere near 5k lol

5000 only on kicks....hmm, that's a lot of money for me shoe wise....I don't want a lot of super-high priced things (ex: Yeezy's, Jordan Motorsports shoes, etc...)

Black Cement 3's
Both Supreme SB's
Blue Levis
OG Infered AM90's
Huxtable's SB's (my "grail" shoe)
Quagmires
Any AF1's with the jewel logo from the late 90's
AJ x SB's in White
Black Rayguns
Slayers
Homer Simpsons
N.E.R.D's (I haven't seen a size 13 of these anywhere in years)
Royal 1's
Sea Crystal Mids
Monopolys (I slept on them)

...and that's nowhere near 5k lol

Probably pretty close to 5k, if you want ds maybe more

i wonder if it would mess up a light color midsole other then white like a light tan mid
I would be kind of weary if it wasn't white. Any bleaching agent would most likely take the color out. The rule is always to test out on a small part to check first. Also diluting it with water helps, but you would need to experiment with water to cleaner ratio to get what you want. 

Saw this pic on IG, not me obviously. 

Usually I don't give these kinds of posts too much thought but this was impressive. 

Saw this pic on IG, not me obviously. 

Usually I don't give these kinds of posts too much thought but this was impressive. 
I just don't understand why people do this.. prob took a while to take them out of the boxes and is going to take a while to place them back..

edit - but i guess a pictures lasts forever?

Last edited:

I just don't understand why people do this.. prob took a while to take them out of the boxes and is going to take a while to place them back..

Definitely, which is why I don't usually like those kinds of pics, they do it just to show off. 

Funny enough what caught my eye was the Newcastles people were talking about in this thread, and then I took a closer look at what else they had. 

If I had 5K for shoes, and we're talking Dunks, I'd probably just get Freddys for my wife, and Deftones for me.

She knows very little about sneakers, but I showed her the Freddys and she is so mad that a) they never made them, and b) even if they did, they wouldn't fit her size 5 (women) or 3.5 (kids).  But we'd display them somewhere.

Otherwise, I'd grab some 1985 Jordan 1s, DB3s, 112 Air Trainers, some DS OG Converse Weapons (Larry Bird edition), and poke around from there.

I never got into this either, but every now and then there's a nice pic posted.

Back
Top Bottom