2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I cant believe those 3 plain jane dunks are movin at $150 while acorn's, linen's, cocoa's and 3m snake's rotted on shelves a while back.

Last edited:
If those AF1 to Dunks had been labeled Nikelab they'd have moved quickly too. I'm really happy with all of those (linen, acorn, and 3m snake) from last year, and I was wrong thinking that nobody would want these dunks too.

Random question: USPS left a notice for a package today...Is it possible to pick up the package from the Post Office today, rather than waiting till tomorrow??

Depends on your PO and how friendly they are. When I lived in Miami they never even answered the phones. In the DMV my PO let me do it once when I called.

I'm not knocking anyone for their purchase , I'm more intrigued by the fickleness of the market.

I guess dunks are like the weather...unpredictable.

Anyone copped the Tin man Highs in here? They look super clean but I was wondering how is the quality on those?

Good dunks never died. Only SB did

Do you guys not remember releases like Cosbys, Skunks, and Nontourages?

I'm in on the De Las tomorrow, but hopefully with that VIP.

Thx for quoting that with my link to those orange/blue ones @rapcoz2134  , I shoulda remembered to put that in there.

Just scored a DS pair of Raging Bulls. Makes up for all the burnished nonsense today. 
pimp.gif

If I were to take a stab in the dark, it's not going to be very fast. Shipping from the continent always takes longer than when it comes from the UK for some reason. But with the €30 charge for shipping hopefully it's faster than the shops that do it for €10 that seem to ship things by surface.

Back
Top Bottom