2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gotcha. If those De La's sell out I'm screaming conspiracy.
Yup. Tomorrow will be the litmus test.  If they're gone within 1 hour it's gotta be resellers with bots....especially when these are everywhere. Wait until the lows drop. The first person in here that posts a pair for retail I'm ordering. I will have my $ set aside for the de la lows ready and waiting...I dont care if they hit disco or not...I NEED those.
Bet these look good when beat up...
I agree. They're super masculine so I'd never wear them, but I LOVED these. They're very nice and look high quality. I cant wait to see these worn.

Yup. Tomorrow will be the litmus test.  If they're gone within 1 hour it's gotta be resellers with bots....especially when these are everywhere. Wait until the lows drop. The first person in here that posts a pair for retail I'm ordering. I will have my $ set aside for the de la lows ready and waiting...I dont care if they hit disco or not...I NEED those.
No games will be played with the lows.

All this new fond love for the DLS....a month ago nobody wanted them at retail and about a week ago they were forgotten when news of the lows dropping came up...my do things change on the eve of release day.

Always wear something nice on test nights. Feel more confident for some reason.

a teacher of mine actually said after a test that he would give mean A off the shoes alone. i was wearing black metallic Vs and that was his favorite shoe.....still failed me tho

Haha i got lucky. The average on this test last semester was 5/20 so they seemed to scale it back this semester cuz I thought it was wicked easy...well for Physics

I hope the dudes who only liked SBs when the Tiff Highs came out end up paying full retail on De La's

De La Lows in May are the first SB of the year I am heavily interested in. De La Highs are decent. We have them on display with a pair of the lows a homie brought in, really interesting to see the side by side for sure. Trying to get super stingy on what I cop nowadays... especially with dat 40% employee disco. May as well not even get a paycheck most weeks, just all goes straight back to the shop.

Also, price check, Unluckys with box (pretty damn good shape) for 220. Thinking I would be insane not to pull the trigger at that price? 

Really HOTROD LA 159$ smh!!!

May have halfway led you guys astray regarding copping De Las with the VIP coupon at Premier...because they'll be using the Select site for the initial launch, you won't be able to use a coupon...alternatives would be to have them refund the amount of the coupon after you complete your order OR roll the dice on them moving remaining product to the regular site where they'll be coupon eligible.

It's my opinion that these won't sell out ($175 on Flight Club, retail + ship on eBay, etc), but please don't make me the reason you missed these.

I'll post the Select link in la mañana.

Bucks vintage is real legit. They do very well on Kixify.

Also, to put some SB up right meow, decisions, decisions..

Earlier today, I found the 510s in my size at the Citadel Outlets on the hash wall. Was able to put them on hold until tomorrow since the President's Day Sale kicks in with 20% off, so they'll be about $72 after the discount.

Earlier today, I found the 510s in my size at the Citadel Outlets on the hash wall. Was able to put them on hold until tomorrow since the President's Day Sale kicks in with 20% off, so they'll be about $72 after the discount.

That's a great price considering they retailed for $120!

Back
Top Bottom