2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I copped black lux from ndc. Got the whites from SNS for 144 shipped. I purchased burnished off a reseller for 270. Sold my legend 11s for 260 today to make up for the burnished dunks. So its all good now.

So pretty much burnished for $10...can't beat that lol

thumbsupcomputerkid.gif

Didn't lace them up properly, just threw them on because I wanted to see how they look on foot. Bought 8.5 which is my measured TTS, I go between 8.5 and 9 on SB highs. I was worried about the sizing since these are SP and people were saying they fit a half size big. After trying them on with thicker socks the fit isn't too bad, maybe a little long, but after they loosen up may fit a little bigger. I think these fit similar to LM and black/white AJ1's. Half down from your normal SB high size is probably perfect, same doesn't seem too bad. So glad I got through on End, price wasn't bad and they ship super quick. Real happy with these. Anyways just a couple pics I took before the sun went down.

That Lance Mountain auction looks tempting but I don't like how they did the shoe already. It looks like they tried to scratch the paint but didn't do so well. It looks too worn.

Those burnished dunks look nice.

Side note. How do the Lance Mountains fit if I normally wear a 9 in jordan 1 highs and newer sb? I wear an 8.5 in jordan 13's and 8's.

Last edited:
That Lance Mountain auction looks tempting but I don't like how they did the shoe already. It looks like they tried to scratch the paint but didn't do so well. It looks too worn.

Those burnished dunks look nice.

Side note. How do the Lance Mountains fit if I normally wear a 9 in jordan 1 highs and newer sb? I wear an 8.5 in jordan 13's and 8's.
I got my true 9.5 in the lances and I would have been able to fit comfortably in a 9. They are a little roomier than my other Jordan 1s and Dunk Highs but not by a whole lot. 

Back
Top Bottom