2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From an SB FB page.

So I was looking at our upciming shipment for March and the Dorothy SB Low is on "delivery hold" which means something is going on with that release. Combining that info with our rep telling us the Red Slipper SB Lows are on hold also due to legal issues and it's highly likely at least one and probably both of these will get recalled or scrapped thanks to Paramount.

Last edited:

From an SB FB page.

So I was looking at our upciming shipment for March and the Dorothy SB Low is on "delivery hold" which means something is going on with that release. Combining that info with our rep telling us the Red Slipper SB Lows are on hold also due to legal issues and it's highly likely at least one and probably both of these will get recalled or scrapped thanks to Paramount.
Oh no, I've seen this trick before. I could see SB sliding them out to shops like they've done in the past with the hyped "scrapped" tag on them and people copping to make a profit and failing miserably. I truly hope they were scrapped because those were horribly executed and they would've sat on shelves. They could have been executed so much better.

Last edited:

From an SB FB page.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

REALLY wanted those dorthy's....maybe they slip through because they don't look as exact as the red slipper's?!?

How did Vans get away with it tho?

From an SB FB page.

this'll only affect whether or not hypebeast kids decide to purchase or not.

would be REALLY surprised if anyone in here falls for this...

It's all a bunch of BS. IF Nike was stupid enough to actually call these wizard of oz dunks then they aren't stupid, it's a strategic move. Assuming they didn't, no one has claims over the colorways used alone.

#NTdenim > #DenimJoggers

sorry Tony :wink:

No

doodoo butter > NT Denim

Wore my latest pick-up yesterday (second release, obvious from the pic).
Can't beat 80€ shipped (if i remember correctly, this is less than retail here in France).

I had a chance to pick these up at retail but I had just bought the Shadow Jordan 1s and the Wimbledon Air Tech Challenge. Beautiful shoe imo

Last edited:
No

doodoo butter > NT Denim
I had a chance to pick these up at retail but I had just bought the Shadow Jordan 1s and the Wimbledon Air Tech Challenge. Beautiful shoe imo
Well, these are also some solid pick-ups, especially considering what they go for now (if you copped at retail price, of course).

This year, i will try to dig much more into SBs compared to other relases, as they are not that popular over here and tend to sit on shelves, so this might be a smart move to pick-up cool releases on the low.

Last edited:
How would Paramount get a license originally owned by MGM now held by Warner scrapped?
im curious as well

that dude has been pretty reliable with his info lately, maybe they are just delayed because of production/ shipping issues and not some copyright bs

Based off of that and @mints   insightful comment, I agree with you.

But aren't there different rules from overseas? I don't claim to know about this IP/copyright stuff, but didn't we see Paid In Fulls hit a foreign site first and not get pulled, then again hit a foreign outlet after being pulled/scrapped here? 

I totally don't believe the pull/scrap on the Dorothy's because I don't think there's an actual mark being infringed upon is there? BUT, I am curious if it makes a difference based on the country somehow. Any legal eagles wanna weigh in? I know @mints   might be able to help with that as well.

Hmm I guess my wallet deserves a break. lol I'm ok with or without the dorothy's. If released I'll get em and if not it's also no biggie. :rolleyes

i actually want those WOZ

SteveWozniak_2349842b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom