2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

premier code for dunks pr1520

i just put it in and saved 30 bucks on a pear

lolwut.jpg

what laces? not waiting anymore to break them out, just booked a flight to Disney World in March and these will be my go to's
pimp.gif
As a current Floridian, had to cop these and plan on making them my go-to summer selection. Nice choice sir!

I wish I was there now, it's -7 wind chill here in Philly
sick.gif
It was 36 here this morning when I went running but should be 72 again tomorrow, lol.

I grew up in Paoli so I feel your pain my friend. Don't miss that weather at all but I do miss a good steak from Jim's on South.

It was 36 here this morning when I went running but should be 72 again tomorrow, lol.

I grew up in Paoli so I feel your pain my friend. Don't miss that weather at all but I do miss a good steak from Jim's on South.

really?

I live in Conshohocken for the time being, not far at all

Jim's is awesome minus the damn lines :lol:

it was low 30s in here in florida last nite. cold for us. a friend left philly to see her mom in ohio yesterday and she said it was still 0 in ohio lol

yeah man my girl and her friends left for cali yesterday morning when it was 0, kind of regretting passing on that trip right about now

i work in wayne, drive through paoli everyday.

@StillIn729 if you need any help/tips for Disney I got you bruh, my girls family is all about it and know everything there is to know. Also, white laces easily.

Back
Top Bottom