2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone wanna comment on the comfort and sizing of Blazer CS, Blazer Vulc, and Blazer low GT?

Thinking about getting a pair of blazers to skate - never had em

Last edited:
Anyone wanna comment on the comfort and sizing of Blazer CS, Blazer Vulc, and Blazer low GT?

Thinking about getting a pair of blazers to skate - never had em

I've got a pair of the Blazer CS, true to size, just relace them because they come laced up SUPER tight.

My first Blazer GT low pickup. They're TTS and like Mints said replace them cuz they are super tightly laced very comfy though.

Premier never ended up getting those Central Park joints from what I can remember. Glad I was able to scoop mine elsewhere a while back.

These burnished dunks are by far better quality then these Adidas...

And I wouldn't mind a pair of these if they were not skinny..

Last edited:
no joke. the only thing better from adidas is the box.  The dunk lux is by far, and I mean real far nicer then the adidas. The adidas upon opening smelt like a nail salon in full swing.

These burnished dunks are by far better quality then these Adidas...

And I wouldn't mind a pair of these if they were not skinny..
I hate you so much. Driving down to your home to scoop your size 12. After that, I'll hire the hunchback of Notre Dame to stretch my feet out to a size 12.

no joke. the only thing better from adidas is the box.  The dunk lux is by far, and I mean real far nicer then the adidas. The adidas upon opening smelt like a nail salon in full swing.
I've heard that from others. Anyways, what's next on ya'lls SB agenda?

Back
Top Bottom