2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gotta love this little gem i got from my local on the low.

Crazy coincidental that

they finally allow phone orders on Nike SB product?
Hit or miss depending on who you talk to, what they ate for lunch, and the phase the moon is currently in.

Crazy coincidental that @MakeSomeRice was looking for these and R4E just happened to only have his size left for 50% off.
Gotta love this little gem i got from my local on the low.
@shoreguy85 Do you wear a 13? Or did you just cop because they were cheap?

Last edited:
Crazy coincidental that

Hit or miss depending on who you talk to, what they ate for lunch, and the phase the moon is currently in.

Crazy coincidental that @MakeSomeRice
was looking for these and R4E just happened to only have his size left for 50% off.

@shoreguy85
Do you wear a 13? Or did you just cop because they were cheap?

Im a 12 but can do 13's. Plus that was to much of a good deal to pass them up

So it's gonna be SBs for me after this happened ( but only beaters, since I'm walking):

First blowout. Destroyed my wheel well.

I probably watch every pair of those even close to my size that pops up.
i e been wanting these 4 ever ..they were easy to come by around 2008 (when I started getting into sneakers) and then they dried up around 2010..once I saw these on eBay in my size..instacopped

def eyeing these for years

love ostrich leather

Peace to Atlas. That wrapped the box in durable paper and boxed that. A solid Dunk that I've wanted since drop date, so I'm glad to have them.

QS in an 11??

I'm an 11 and I seen below retail on the bay..but just like the Beijings..I can't seem to pull the trigger on them

So it's gonna be SBs for me after this happened ( but only beaters, since I'm walking):
First blowout. Destroyed my wheel well.

Damn, I know how that is man had a blowout myself in 2013. It's gonna be an expensive fix to replace wheel and tire (That's If insurance says they can't take care of it). But what you can take away from it all is you made it out ok and off the road. :D Get it fixed and get back to the SBs Fam.

Peace to Atlas. That wrapped the box in durable paper and boxed that. A solid Dunk that I've wanted since drop date, so I'm glad to have them.

I held myself from getting them during atlas sale a few weeks ago. But now I'm watching a pair on eBay for $90 and I have a 4x ebay bucks thing expiring in 4 hours. Wondering why I haven't jumped on it yet. lol

QS in an 11??

I'm an 11 and I seen below retail on the bay..but just like the Beijings..I can't seem to pull the trigger on them

Premier had size 11 QS for a while on sale at the end of last year. That's when I got my QS and Beijings. Both size 11.

Id take another 11 on sale in the QS though

Back
Top Bottom