2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yesterday.

I'd be ecstatic if my local actually got to do a collab, but they're so low volume I doubt they'd ever get the nod.

Yea I feel the same about my shop. If they did ever get one though I'd definitely have to make sure to get a pair (or even 2) since the shop name is my name. I'd love some SB dunks with my name on them lol

Aaaandddd it looks like I missed these too. FML, I'm always trying to hunt down Prod 1-2s

Bruh am I tripping or does that say $10? lol I'm not even size 12 and I'm mad for you man. Too many L's taken in such a short time frame.

Are there fake CNY's out there? Just scooped a DS pair for $165 and didn't take the time to check lol.

There are fakes out there I remember seeing a Youtube vid of some they were crafted pretty badly if I remember correct and I think box was wrong too lol
Post some pics of yours and we should be able to tell. Don't forget size tag shots.

Last edited:
If my local did a collab it would be a hardcore skating shoe with swords on it. Mostly black...prolly SOMP-ish

I just got back from the Arnold Sports Festival and missed out on a lot.  I'm mad I missed out on possibly getting a pair of Marshall Amps but whatever.  

Anybody else excited for that P-Rod 1 QS? 

siye siye Idk.... according to some they did have some stuff in the 6-7 range. I really only wanted to try for piet's but I straight up FORGOT. New castles woulda been nice too. However, those pop up on ebay ALL the time so I'm not really trippin'.

Thanks for letting me know Gator.
Nothing I absolutely had to have in the restock. It's all good.

Good pick up on the CNY. On some of the pics they look worn though. re-laced too maybe?
Still a good price for a VNDS

Good pick up on the CNY. On some of the pics they look worn though. re-laced too maybe?
Still a good price for a VNDS
That's what I thought too. Listing details says New with box, and in the description he said brand new, never worn.

They were probably rented for an Instagram flex.

I figure worst case, I'll sort it out with the seller when I get them.

Back
Top Bottom