2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My thoughts...green/yellow highs are almost identical to the non-SB Brazil highs from 2003 (or are these supposed to be Buck low -> high?), lows with the American flag on the heel are damn near the same as the red/sail lows that already released this year...and I can get down with those candy cane joints...green laces maybe?

Edit: Are the woven brown joints supposed to be Scarecrow related?

Last edited:
that SB holiday line up is underwhelming. I guess I should thank them for helping me save money lol.

Hey NT fam,

It's been a while since I last posted on the thread, but I just want to let whomever's interested know about this new site that was developed fairly recently. Most of us like to show off and post our collections on the thread, but due to how fast this bad boy moves, it gets harder to keep track of who has what dunks. Sure, you could just post "Hey, does anyone have the [insert name] dunks?", but let's say you want to know now. Like...

With <weak ad plug>, you can peruse through someone's collection (provided they posted the dunks you were looking for) in MERE SECONDS!!!

You can also "fave" (read as 'like') someone's item if you actually give a ****. It's like Instagram, without the "dainty ankle" and "look at me showing off two pairs of shoes at the same time" type pictures. 

And it's not just for sneakers. We're all collectors here, so you can post any kind of item you want. I've been on this site for a couple of months by now (I think the first from the thread) and I saw @treballar  (pretty sure) post his Burnished dunks and thought to myself "These two sites would be perfect for each other"!

Alright. End infomercial. I hope some of you guys and gals find this information helpful in some way.
I only WISH I had the burnished dunks so it wasn't me... just for clarification

...fixed cuz dude had is weak ad deleted by the mods  (good looking out mods)

Last edited:
@DanVSMan  The whole advertising shtick was merely humor-based. I have nothing to gain from it. Just figured I'd drop a tidbit for those interested in the site. Sorry, if I offended ya. Didn't know it was against the rules and I apologize.

Last edited:
I like these the best.

@DanVSMan  The whole advertising shtick was merely humor-based. I have nothing to gain from it. Just figured I'd drop a tidbit for those interested in the site. Sorry, if I offended ya. Didn't know it was against the rules and I apologize.
I'm not offended. This is an SB thread. If you are a new user and you come in here advertising your site (no matter how much humor you use to mask your advertisement) I don't think many people will take it well. It adds unnecessary bulk to an already fast thread, and it is also against the site rules. Again, I'm not mad, just get that **** outta here.

@DanVSMan  Sounds good to me.  I appreciate all the info you regulars supply for the thread. It has helped me obtain dunks that I figured I would never obtain. I assumed I was doing the same, but now I know that was not the case. Again, I'm sincerely sorry about it and hope all can be forgiven.

Last edited:
Buck high and that one that looks like the SMURFS! I'm down.

I just wish they'd give it a Gum Sole.

I'm surprisingly not disgusted by the basket weave. Still wish it looked more like the old AF1 Pecan mids from the mid 90s.

pretty disappointed with the holiday  catalogue.  i guess i will have to wait and see some actual photos of a few of the pairs i am on the fence about

hopefully free up money around the holiday for gifts to others 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom