2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not reminiscent of space jams at all..

Looks like they have the same materials in the same places just one is black and the other is red. Oh and the reds have a red translucent sole instead of a straight clear one.

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

april-ludgate-pass.gif

With this being the 30th anniversary of BTTF, and while everyone is going bananas over Air Mag, it'd be sweet if Nike SB snuck in an "Enchantment Under the Sea" themed dunk.

Although looking at the colors for the poster it'd be pretty similar to the Lost "Oceanic Air" highs.

Don't work for me, looks like shiny red nail polish a chick would have on her toes in the form of a shoe. Nike SB you listening, make us some MF Doom lows, Pac Man lows, Ms Pac Man Highs etc...

Don't work for me, looks like shiny red nail polish a chick would have on her toes in the form of a shoe. Nike SB you listening, make us some MF Doom lows, Pac Man lows, Ms Pac Man Highs etc...
Man I feel you on that. I just cannot get into the shiny patent leather. 

@250caddy
 ^^^^ Saw the ostrich on the swoosh? 

But I also have to leave this over here...

Yea I did, the ostrich doesn't really influence me one way or another. Knowing Nike's current state of quality, it'll barely be embossed so you won't even be able to tell it's there :lol:

I always liked those UNDFTD dunks. I actually had a pair in my cart the day they dropped, but for some reason changed my mind and didn't pull the trigger. I ended up regretting it. How's the leather on them?

Yea I did, the ostrich doesn't really influence me one way or another. Knowing Nike's current state of quality, it'll barely be embossed so you won't even be able to tell it's there :lol:

I always liked those UNDFTD dunks. I actually had a pair in my cart the day they dropped, but for some reason changed my mind and didn't pull the trigger. I ended up regretting it. How's the leather on them?

The condition is way way better then bee kicks like tiffs and stuff like that !

Back
Top Bottom