2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yup... I'm reaching that point with Veneers...
some dunk low pro b's
nerd.gif

I mentioned earlier that the Goldenrod's are my white whale right now and I'm hoping to find those at a good price... Whenever I see them in my size I physically have to restrain myself because they always want 3 bills and I wanna be well under 3 for those.

I wasn't jumping up and down to pay the $193 but for a DS size 12 I didn't think it was astronomical so I just jumped on them.  I hadn't seen a DS size 12 EVER so I went ahead and opened my wallet a little and checked them off the list.
Nice pickup. Searched for my DS size 12 for a good 2 years before I got it. I got lucky and won an auction, but before that I def would have thought about it at that price based on the length of my hunt as well.

I would find DS 12s, but they'd always be way overpriced (high 200s)

Nice pickup. Searched for my DS size 12 for a good 2 years before I got it. I got lucky and won an auction, but before that I def would have thought about it at that price based on the length of my hunt as well.

I would find DS 12s, but they'd always be way overpriced (high 200s)

I appreciate you making me feel better haha

what the maples cost after the code went threw was thinking about coppin them and to the dude with the comment of the stain getting worse I've done that b4 with shoes did it with a pair of dunks I had suede got lil something on it tryed cleaning it went from dime size to quarter size n they became beaters lol
They came through to about 68 after discount. I bought 3 pairs of sneakers and a hat for 156 sneakers themselves only ran me 140 so to justify the purchase ill say I copped the fords, world cup lunar one shots and the maple leaf lows for $46 lol

I wasn't jumping up and down to pay the $193 but for a DS size 12 I didn't think it was astronomical so I just jumped on them.  I hadn't seen a DS size 12 EVER so I went ahead and opened my wallet a little and checked them off the list.
Great pick-up! :smokin. I just paid 250 for mines but it's a size 10.

Back
Top Bottom