nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-concord-black-ice-blue-dark-concord-white-080899_1.png

3_31_15dunklowredprofile_1024x1024.jpg

nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-space-jam-black-black-080772_1.png

Sheeeesh, you right guys. My bads. I forgot the cords had mesh toe box

first fail of the day and it's only noon :x

Last edited:
Patent leather on the toe cap for the ruby's and space jams

mesh on the toe cap for the concords...

The red slippers have patent leather on the toebox which the space jams have but the concords don't. That is the only difference in materials between the three aside from maybe the swoosh? Can't remember if concords had patent swoosh, don't think they did (and neither do the red slippers from the looks of it).

So...

Patent leather + Ballistic mesh + Rope laces = Jordan XI

Irregardless of color or material blocking.

They are on RIF, I actually just tried to buy them. But paypal gave me an error saying the seller can't accept paypal payment?

Kinda sketch to try my CC now :lol:
I will never buy from rif because the same thing happened to me and when I went back to use my cc the next day they jacked the price up. And I never got a response to any of my emails inquiring about pics of high priced shoes.

Last edited:
Just grabbed the bobas, I'm supposed to have a really nice pickup coming in today, but it look like USPS slacking b :lol:

So...

Patent leather + Ballistic mesh + Rope laces = Jordan XI

Irregardless of color or material blocking.

THIS. I just think they're just trying some way to get these things to move. They're hoping the beast bite at that Jordan 11 bullcrap.

Last edited:
I will never buy from rif because the same thing happened to me and when I went back to use my cc the next day they jacked the price up. And I never got a response to any of my emails inquiring about pics of high priced shoes.
Don't answer the phone either. May be legit, but sure are a tough outfit to deal with if you're not local.

Dammit Zach. I'm out here trying to make **** pop and you gotta go and beat me to it?! DANG. Repped, though.

However, @Dcypoe81
 would like my line-up better because #TeamOCD

:rofl: ...no lie, 1st thing i thought was "zach gettin lazy not looking for right facing pics" (all love fam) #teamOCD

Repped both ya'll though for being helpful NT'ers :smokin

Last edited:
:rofl: ...no lie, 1st thing i thought was "zach gettin lazy not looking for right facing pics" (all love fam) #teamOCD

Repped both ya'll though for being helpful NT'ers :smokin

Trust me, I tried mirroring the Premier pic before I posted, but it's not an option in the stock photos app on iOS.

THANKS APPLE.

Back
Top Bottom