2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well my beaterest SBs aren't really beat but I'm trying! And I guess they aren't dunks either.....Skated in them once....

So I guess these don't count on either fromt

Last edited:

Those went quickly. Love the design with the denim. I hate the shape. [emoji]128547[/emoji]

I was heavy into SBs about 2 years ago, they seem to have gone extinct now. Is Nike really like, o well, it was fun while it lasted. Any thoughts as to why this has happened........do most of you think Nike SBs are over? Can they perhaps make a solid comeback?

What??? What does a comeback look like? You mean back on the hype train? If that means fighting hype beasts and resellers on RD then I hope they never make a comeback. I'm enjoying my easy reasonably priced SB pickups.

I have mixed feelings about JBF--he's from my city, so it's cool that he "made it", but at the same time...can you really consider his customs authentic? As far as I can tell, he completely deconstructs the shoe and then reconstructs it using his own premium materials.

To me, that's not much different from the factories in China using authentic materials in an unauthorized way...maybe it's just me?

Edit: This is NOT a shot at JBF, and if I'm mistaken on his process (i.e. he covers original materials with his own), then I apologize.

It seems a lot of people don't like him. I do disagree on the deconstructing being fake. If you've legitimately paid for an authentic how does altering them automatically make them fake? It's different than China. China uses inferior materials/designs in an attempt to mimic the authentic & deceive the buyer/admirer. Deconstructors aren't doing that.

If someone buys a Honda Civic & decides to modify it to make a race car is it now a fake Honda Civic? Nope...not according to carfax.

A lot of people feel the same as you do on this issue. I just think sneakerheads are always looking for something to nitpick. If you're a purist then that's koo, but people should have the right to modify their shoes w/o them being called fake.

I could never beat up a pair of shoes THAT bad. Looks like u skate in lava and dont stay on the board much :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] TEARSSS

Dan, can I sign you up for the game of skate?

I'm just trying to get a list together and we can start sometime next week.

Anyone else who wants to join, PM me

Maybe @Dcypoe81  can make us a graphic or a chart..

Last edited:

beautiful...2008 was a good year.

this is actually a sneaker fetish of mine, high quality pics of BEAT SB's.  #BEATsb's for tomorrow fellas? 
smokin.gif

$75 retail on the unfuturas too

Can't get that kind of quality from nike under $150 nowadays

I'm just saying...  If I wanted to buy some Js, I'd buy some Js.  (Resisting the urge to buy some Black Cat 3s right now...)

those Grape 5's are fugly

Nike has yet to really excite me at all this year, those white Gum bottoms and all Blue Dunks are probably my only two I can see myself copping thus far

Last edited:

I'm just saying...  If I wanted to buy some Js, I'd buy some Js.  (Resisting the urge to buy some Black Cat 3s right now...)
QFT I dont get why the jordan guys that come into this thread always wanting the JB inspired dunks, you already own the jordan version, why do you need the skate knockoff? besides the de la lows, this whole year looks like its gonna be me getting the SBs that dropped when i was in highschool (2005-2009). 

Last edited:

QFT I dont get why the jordan guys that come into this thread always wanting the JB inspired dunks, you already own the jordan version, why do you need the skate knockoff? besides the de la lows, this whole year looks like its gonna be me getting the SBs that dropped when i was in highschool (2005-2009). 
i don't consider them a skate knockoff...i buy jays to chill/ball in and i buy dunks to chill/skate in...i have the concord 11s and concord dunk lows...i like the style/look/comfort of both...both nicely executed imo...if a shoe looks good, ima cop it...no matter what people try to hype it up as...

Back
Top Bottom